Can't wait to see the new " E.S.P." line in action...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Can't wait to see the new " E.S.P." line in action...

ERIKSSON-SODERBERG-PASTRNAK...(Extra-Savvy-Players)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

Re: Can't wait to see the new

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ERIKKSON-SODERBERG-PASTRNAK

[/QUOTE]

You got Loui demoted already. Give him a chance. Be careful. You better hope the spell check guy isn't around..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Lex44's comment:

ERIKSSON-SODERBERG-PASTRNAK

You got Loui demoted already. Give him a chance. Be careful. You better hope the spell check guy isn't around..

No demotion... a lateral transfer!  Almost Red Wingesque!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

From the THW War Room
    Eldon MacDonald, THW: A few words on David Pastrňák: Offensive forward – He can dish the puck and he can finish as well. He has been doing very well at both in the Tier 2 Swedish pro league, the Allsvenskan (24 points in 36 games thus far, but an injury has prematurely ended his season).
    Skills – Skating, first gear, top gear, change of speed, agility, dartability; shooting, release, accuracy.
    Items to improve upon –  His defense needs a lot of work and he is of a slight build.
    Draft placement – In the teens on most lists; a team needing offense may take him quite high thinking they will get an Ales Hemsky like player. Other teams, looking at his build and defense may back off until the end of the first round if he is still there.

These two things keep him from playing for the Bruins, this year. And who is the RW on the Krejci line? Another rookie? That will make Reilly Smith, the "old guy", on RW, this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to BigBadnBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And who is the RW on the Krejci line? Another rookie?

[/QUOTE]

The guy they trade some "D" for.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BigBadnBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And who is the RW on the Krejci line? Another rookie?

[/QUOTE]

The guy they trade some "D" for.

[/QUOTE]

The only "D guy" the Bruins could trade that would bring in a top 2 RW AND free up the cap space to fit the new player in, would be Chara.

Don't see that happening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Okay so were taking a natural right winger and putting him on the left side, adding yet another hole at our thinnest positiin

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Actually watchtower I agree, I like Eriksson's game alot but he is at best a second liner.  I'd rather have Krejci and Lucic work with a younger guy.  Less disruptive.  The second line remains the same.  The third line only has to adjust to a young player.  Those are fine.  Right wing logic does not prevail though.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually watchtower I agree, I like Eriksson's game alot but he is at best a second liner.  I'd rather have Krejci and Lucic work with a younger guy.  Less disruptive.  The second line remains the same.  The third line only has to adjust to a young player.  Those are fine.  Right wing logic does not prevail though.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

Just me trying to keep the troops sharp! (wink) Dog days upon us  on the forum boards. Not quite the "horse latitudes", but rather slow moving.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I like the line name but the "P" in ESP doesn't make it to the show just yet.

PC needs to put the pipe down n stop hangin out Denver.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Agreed, perhaps we will know more after his first real camp.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kinkybear's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pastrnak hasn't even touched an nhl ice surface and some are excited about him bEing on the third line. ..Few good comments from scouts and they're off to the races

[/QUOTE]

If he has a good camp I see no reason why the B's would not give him a look. He has two things working in his favor already being a right handed shot and the fact that they can send him back after 10 games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If Pastrnak can wolf down 2 double pepperoni,double cheese pizza's from Papa John's everyday for the next 6 wks he should have put on the required 15 to 20 lbs he'll need to stand up to the rigours of a full NHL season,he'll likely be slower though. 

You will never find a more wretched hive of SCUM and VILLAINY.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Pastrnak can wolf down 2 double pepperoni,double cheese pizza's from Papa John's everyday for the next 6 wks he should have put on the required 15 to 20 lbs he'll need to stand up to the rigours of a full NHL season,he'll likely be slower though. 

[/QUOTE]

Provided he survives the new diet.....I smell a documentary on this to come out: "Flirting with Death: The Quest to Gain Weight at any Cost"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Robert De Niro ate donuts all day n night for Phat Jake Lamotta...he's fine now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, and George Clooney intentionally gained 30 pounds for Syriana. Me thinks they did it with a nutritionist though.

I am thinking more along the lines of Morgan Spurlocks "Supersize Me"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Robert De Niro ate donuts all day n night for Phat Jake Lamotta...he's fine now.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't he also gain 60lbs to play Al Capone in the Untouchables?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't he also gain 60lbs to play Al Capone in the Untouchables?

[/QUOTE]

If that is true then yikes!!! Commend the commitment to his craft though...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:[QUOTE] Robert De Niro ate donuts all day n night for Phat Jake Lamotta...he's fine now. [/QUOTE]

Didn't he also gain 60lbs to play Al Capone in the Untouchables? [/QUOTE]

Yep he was a fat face twice. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Davinator's comment:[QUOTE] Robert De Niro ate donuts all day n night for Phat Jake Lamotta...he's fine now. [/QUOTE]

Didn't he also gain 60lbs to play Al Capone in the Untouchables? [/QUOTE]

Yep he was a fat face twice. 

[/QUOTE]

Remember when Sean Penn played DeNiro in an SNL skit years ago? As a tribute to the depth of dedication DeNiro has to his craft Penn said "I had two vertebrae removed for this part."  

Sections
Shortcuts