CANUCKS-LA series thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread

The Nyucks are on the verge of being swept out of the first round.  Delightful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Canucks offense actually isn't nearly as good as they get credit for without Daniel Sedin.

They have Kesler, who is a no show in the playoffs, and Henrik who can't do a thing without his brother in the lineup.

Really not anyone else that's too great in their lineup. Burrows success is largely due to playing on a line with the twins.

Overrated team w/o Daniel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

BEAUTIFUL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread:
    BEAUTIFUL.
    Posted by kelvana33

Perfect for #3000

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Love the T-Shirt worn by a Kings fan behind the Vancouver bench which read

"Sedin Sisters, two girls , no cups!!!"  Lights out as the Canucks are not winning 4 in a row!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Love the T-Shirt worn by a Kings fan behind the Vancouver bench which read "Sedin Sisters, two girls , no cups!!!"  Lights out as the Canucks are not winning 4 in a row!!
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever

Except for the fact that the Kings also have no Cups, and have been around 3 years longer than the Canucks.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread : Except for the fact that the Kings also have no Cups, and have been around 3 years longer than the Canucks.
    Posted by 49-North

Not only that, but when was the last time Los Angeles was able to have back-to-back year President Trophy parades.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

In Response to Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread : Except for the fact that the Kings also have no Cups, and have been around 3 years longer than the Canucks.
    Posted by 49-North

It does not matter what the Kings have or have not done, as long as the Canucks don't win as they were constantly diving to try and get a penalty called against LA.  They are really arrogant!!  I guess when the series ends, another riot is coming soon in Vancouver.  

There were some Vancouver fans in Canada who were making fun of the Bruins because they have only won 6 cups in history, but let me ask Vancouver fans, how many cups have the Canucks won?   It is all about ABVM (Anyone But Vancouver or Montreal)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

all this excitement is great, but FINISH THEM OFF FIRST LA! then i'll be here talkin' trash, not a second before. i remember back in the 2010 playoffs.... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Can you imagine how terrible Canucks fans would be if they pulled a Philly and won the series?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Hey 49 the 2 sisters shirt is made by a Boston bar so it's still comical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Love the T-Shirt worn by a Kings fan behind the Vancouver bench which read "Sedin Sisters, two girls , no cups!!!"  Lights out as the Canucks are not winning 4 in a row!!
    Posted by Bruinsfanforever

Those T's were first done in Boston. Kind of weird a L.A. fan wearing it in LAX and suiting the Bruins colors.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Here's the Brown hit for anyone who missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpEPilV3N8k

Here's the goal too. I love the way some muppet shoves him into the boards then skates off to leave him alone in front of the net. Nice work there. LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOapWFZnrPU

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That was an awesome game last night.  

It was like a Stanley Cup final.  

Great intensity.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

CBC radio out here this morning said that a four game sweep in the first round would likely cost Vancouver bar and restaurant owners as much as $500 million in revenues in comparison to last year.

Ouch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Here's the Brown hit for anyone who missed it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpEPilV3N8k Here's the goal too. I love the way some muppet shoves him into the boards then skates off to leave him alone in front of the net. Nice work there. LOL! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOapWFZnrPU
    Posted by Kurako

Sat 5 rows above the hit (compliments of Mercury Ins. TY!) no eblow nor shoulder to the head absolutely crushed Sedin. Trying to get another hook up of some free tickets for the clincher.

There was a row of Canuck fans sitting on the curb with head in hands outside Staples Center getting mocked by King fans a beautiful sight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Doesn't get any better than this..from AP game recap/notes:

... After Vancouver's Ryan Kesler appeared to embellish a cross-checking penalty against Willie Mitchell in the second period, the Staples Center scoreboard showed the replay, followed by several clips of springboard divers. Kesler and a few Vancouver teammates have been accused of diving by numerous opponents.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Posted by 49-North

Somethings tells me the no Cup factor stings alot more in Vancouver than L.A.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Doesn't get any better than this..from AP game recap/notes:   ... After Vancouver's Ryan Kesler appeared to embellish a cross-checking penalty against Willie Mitchell in the second period, the Staples Center scoreboard showed the replay, followed by several clips of springboard divers. Kesler and a few Vancouver teammates have been accused of diving by numerous opponents.
    Posted by burythehabs

It's so sad to see Kesler diver like this--he should be above this crap. I hate to see it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread : Somethings tells me the no Cup factor stings alot more in Vancouver than L.A.
    Posted by kelvana33

Of course it does.

How many hard core NHL fans are there in LA?  Are you telling me that Becks & Kobe can name match up the roster & jersey numbers by memory? 

Somehow I doubt it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread : It's so sad to see Kesler diver like this--he should be above this crap. I hate to see it.
    Posted by Olsonic

I feel the same way.  He's a gritty hard working player who I want to like, but I lose more and more respect for his game every time he pulls one of his disgraceful dives.  It's a shame that he has to stoop down to the level of the other ballerinas on his team..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Doesn't get any better than this..from AP game recap/notes:   ... After Vancouver's Ryan Kesler appeared to embellish a cross-checking penalty against Willie Mitchell in the second period, the Staples Center scoreboard showed the replay, followed by several clips of springboard divers. Kesler and a few Vancouver teammates have been accused of diving by numerous opponents.
    Posted by burythehabs

Hysterical.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorHook. Show DoctorHook's posts

Posted by burythehabs

What better way to discourage diving than for the league to make a compilation of it then send to teams.

Oh yah, can the Bruins make note of this the next time the Habs come to town? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: CANUCKS-LA series thread : Of course it does. How many hard core NHL fans are there in LA?  Are you telling me that Becks & Kobe can name match up the roster & jersey numbers by memory?  Somehow I doubt it.
    Posted by 49-North

Well, should they bow out to the Kings, I imagine Vigneault will be gone. The culture of that team needs to be changed, and quickly. The antics are now predictable and tiring.

Sections
Shortcuts