Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?

Even in Vancouver, it appears as if people are laughing at the Canucks.....

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2012/03/24/duncan-keith-suspended-5-games-canucks-hold-meeting-to-exact-revenge/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?

somebody on the canucks should get keith

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?:
    [QUOTE]Even in Vancouver, it appears as if people are laughing at the Canucks..... http://blogs.theprovince.com/2012/03/24/duncan-keith-suspended-5-games-canucks-hold-meeting-to-exact-revenge/
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

It's more like: "Yes, we can laugh at ourselves". 

An admirable quality for any person to have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?:
    [QUOTE]somebody on the canucks should get keith
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

Or at least pull his hair. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Or at least pull his hair.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGysIQ3NNTk
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Or ram his head into a stanchion?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Or ram his head into a stanchion?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

That's too manly. Say something that at least reflects your team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

They should mug him with their purses, like they did to Thornton earlier this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

What Keith did was wrong and he deserved the 5 games. What Daniel did before deserved a equally questionable hit, not an elbow to the noggin. But Daniel will think twice next time he decides to "follow through" on a guy. Keith will not even think to throw an elbow like that again.

Only bad part is Daniel could be out a long time, god I hate concussions.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : It's more like: "Yes, we can laugh at ourselves".  An admirable quality for any person to have.
    Who's the "we" that's laughing? I didn't see any real quotes from Van players who were laughing at that "response" to the Sedin mugging. It seems to me that even the Van media is happy to join in on the "Canucks are pansies" bandwagon. I'm glad that you guys can laugh at it. Why not? The rest of us are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Who's the "we" that's laughing? I didn't see any real quotes from Van players who were laughing at that "response" to the Sedin mugging. It seems to me that even the Van media is happy to join in on the "Canucks are pansies" bandwagon. I'm glad that you guys can laugh at it. Why not? The rest of us are.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

As if the actual Canucks players will "laugh at the response".  Are you serious?

The Vancouver media is so crazy intense most of the time, a piece like this is a breath of fresh air, and frankly, kind of good to see that a sense of humour actually exists in this hockey-crazy market. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : It's more like: "Yes, we can laugh at ourselves".  An admirable quality for any person to have.

If my team was such a pile of pansies, I wouldn't be laughing.

I'd be hiding for 10 years until some actual men showed up to play for the team.

Trevor Linden must be embarrassed on a daily basis. 

Fan:  Hey Trevor, what do you think of the current state of toughness of your Canucks?

Linden:  Dude, I played for the Islanders.  Get it right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : As if the actual Canucks players will "laugh at the response".  Are you serious? The Vancouver media is so crazy intense most of the time, a piece like this is a breath of fresh air, and frankly, kind of good to see that a sense of humour actually exists in this hockey-crazy market. 
    So who's the "we" that you speak of that "can laugh at ourselves"? Are you finally admitting that even the Van fan base realizes it's a laughable team of pansies?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Or ram his head into a stanchion?

Who do you have on that pitiful team the could accomplish it?  If any of your guys comes within an inch of an opposing player, he's down trying to draw a penalty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Does 49 really not see that this is calling out his t?eam regardless

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Who do you have on that pitiful team the could accomplish it?  If any of your guys comes within an inch of an opposing player, he's down trying to draw a penalty.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Vigneault gathers the team at center to start practice.

Vigneault:  Guys, your attention please.  I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the coaching staff.  He'll be joining us for the playoffs.  This is Greg Louganis.

Lapierre to Burrows: You have his DVD box set, too?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

At least I have a sense of humour.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to "Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?": [QUOTE]At least I have a sense of humour. Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE] I find your team quite humorous

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Maybe Burrows will bite him, or Hansen can spear him in the groin, or Hansen can accidentally run into his head with his forearms. 

Or tough guy Bieksa can start a huge scrum by pushing keith then run away when a tough guy comes at him, and somehow end up figting a european non fighter like the big mouthed tough guy he is.

So many possibilities.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]At least I have a sense of humour.
    Yeah sure. You're practically this forum's Andy Kaufman.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]At least I have a sense of humour.

You have to by default.  The team you love with all of your heart is a total joke.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Are you guys saying that Marchand should be a Canuck?
    Wink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Are you guys saying that Marchand should be a Canuck?

He wouldn't fit in there. 

He has guts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Are you guys saying that Marchand should be a Canuck?
    Tell us Marchand runs from? Oh wait, you were just being "funny" again. On that note, do other people tell you that you're funny or is it a conclusion you've come to on your own? I've got a feeling that I already know the answer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : He wouldn't fit in there.  He has guts.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Oh, I get it.  A guy who was undrafted, played roller hockey, played in the ECHL, got signed by an AHL team, and finally made his way to the NHL, but pulled a guy's hair in a fight, and maybe (evidence was not conclusive, as judged by the NHL) bit someone, and has managed to put up 4 20-goal seasons in his 7-season career is "unworthy", but a guy who, in addition to being a pretty good player, is also a known diver, slew footer and low bridger "has guts"?

Let's face it -- your guys have halos, my guys have devil horns.  Can't we just agree on that, dispense with the childish insults, and just talk hockey?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Oh, I get it.  A guy who was undrafted, played roller hockey, played in the ECHL, got signed by an AHL team, and finally made his way to the NHL, but pulled a guy's hair in a fight, and maybe (evidence was not conclusive, as judged by the NHL) bit someone, and has managed to put up 4 20-goal seasons in his 7-season career is "unworthy", but a guy who, in addition to being a pretty good player, is also a known diver, slew footer and low bridger "has guts"? Let's face it -- your guys have halos, my guys have devil horns.  Can't we just agree on that, dispense with the childish insults, and just talk hockey?

No. Your guys have mouseketeer ears. Not devil horns.