Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?

Duh at me... I thought they were really meeting in that warehouse (kidding). ROFL
    Anyway , these Vancouver guys are clever , this was good.
    Just like the manipulation of that comedians video, you know who that is 49.

And for the record when Marchand bites, pulls someones hair, knees another player in the groin then we can compare him with Burrows. So far he's only mastered , the yap, the slew foot and the fake dive . The dive Marchand has removed from his repertoire this year.

There'sa difference between guy like Lapierre , Burrows and Kesler.
    While Kesler hasn't pulled hair or kneed someone to the groin and done all the rest , the dive, slew foot etc...  I'de take him on my team any time (as would Marchand) !  The other 2, NEVER !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith?:
    In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Oh, I get it.  A guy who was undrafted, played roller hockey, played in the ECHL, got signed by an AHL team, and finally made his way to the NHL, but pulled a guy's hair in a fight, and maybe (evidence was not conclusive, as judged by the NHL) bit someone, and has managed to put up 4 20-goal seasons in his 7-season career is "unworthy", but a guy who, in addition to being a pretty good player, is also a known diver, slew footer and low bridger "has guts"? Let's face it -- your guys have halos, my guys have devil horns.  Can't we just agree on that, dispense with the childish insults, and just talk hockey?
    Posted by 49-North

Pulled hair and bit someone.

Thanks for making my argument for me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Pulled hair and bit someone. Thanks for making my argument for me.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

he's still denying that Burrows didn't bite Bergeron , say's no proof.
    That means a man, a gentleman ,  that is respected by all his peers is not saying the truth when he went on live television and stated Burrows bit him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : he's still denying that Burrows didn't bite Bergeron , say's no proof. That means a man, a gentleman ,  that is respected by all his peers is not saying the truth when he went on live television and stated Burrows bit him.
    Posted by BsLegion

I'm just saying what the NHL said -- that there was insufficient evidence to suspend him.  Explain to me why the league didn't believe Bergeron.  I'm  not making anything up here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : I'm just saying what the NHL said -- that there was insufficient evidence to suspend him.  Explain to me why the league didn't believe Bergeron.  I'm  not making anything up here.
    Posted by 49-North

come on Bergeron's finger was scuffed . Again, Bergeron would not lie or fake with a band-aid. 
    Honestly,  you really believe that Burrows didn't bite him ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : I'm just saying what the NHL said -- that there was insufficient evidence to suspend him.  Explain to me why the league didn't believe Bergeron.  I'm  not making anything up here.
    Posted by 49-North

The NHL said that Rome's hit was dirty, but you have defended him.

Can't have it both ways.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : come on Bergeron's finger was scuffed . Again, Bergeron would not lie or fake with a band-aid.  Honestly,  you really believe that Burrows didn't bite him ?
    Posted by BsLegion

You know what? He probably bit him. Did he bite him hard?  I doubt it. 

However, my question stands: if Bergeron's finger was scuffed, and I never saw the tape to verify that, why didn't the league suspend Burrows?  Was it because Bergeron stuck his gloved finger into Burrows' mouth to start with, and perhaps he is partially culpable?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : You know what? He probably bit him. Did he bite him hard?  I doubt it.  However, my question stands: if Bergeron's finger was scuffed, and I never saw the tape to verify that, why didn't the league suspend Burrows?  Was it because Bergeron stuck his gloved finger into Burrows' mouth to start with, and perhaps he is partially culpable?
    Posted by 49-North

They showed it during an intermission or in the post game interview . I don't fully remember.  Maybe someone here can confirm.
    They were both face washing , I don't think Bergeron wanted to put his finger in his mouth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : The NHL said that Rome's hit was dirty, but you have defended him. Can't have it both ways.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Same for you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : You know what? He probably bit him. Did he bite him hard?  I doubt it.  However, my question stands: if Bergeron's finger was scuffed, and I never saw the tape to verify that, why didn't the league suspend Burrows?  Was it because Bergeron stuck his gloved finger into Burrows' mouth to start with, and perhaps he is partially culpable?
    Posted by 49-North

Anyway, I don't want to bring the cup final, it's the past.
    The article is funny , clever from one your guys in Vancouver and I mean it as a compliment.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Same for you.
    Posted by 49-North

You fool.  I am not using the leagues word on either subject.

Wow, you are a lightning rod for stupidity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Anyway, I don't want to bring the cup final, it's the past. The article is funny , clever from one your guys in Vancouver and I mean it as a compliment.
    Posted by BsLegion

I agree.  I'm done discussing this.

Heck, I laughed at the article -- thought it was clever, and took some humourous shots at various personalities on the team. 

I'm all for a bit of comic relief.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : I agree.  I'm done discussing this. Heck, I laughed at the article -- thought it was clever, and took some humourous shots at various personalities on the team.  I'm all for a bit of comic relief.
    Posted by 49-North

Plenty of comedy tomorrow night:

The Vancouver Canucks play their version of hockey.  Join us as we watching diving, biting, whining and grown men acting like little girls.  Stick around after the show for some high class whining to the media.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlazeTrailer. Show BlazeTrailer's posts

I really didn't have a strong opinion of the 'Nucks before last year's playoffs. Between catching a couple of the games here in Nashville in last year's playoffs and the Finals I can't stand them. Like a I-couldn't-watch-a-finals-with-them-and-the-Habs level of can't stand them. Thankfully that won't come up.

I don't typically have a problem with 49 though. Tends to talk hockey and be civil and, in general, be less annoying than some of the other fans or Alts on here.

You're being a homer on Burrows though, 49. That one drew blood on Bergie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : You fool.  I am not using the leagues word on either subject. Wow, you are a lightning rod for stupidity.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

And you, of course, are a freakin' genius.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : And you, of course, are a freakin' genius.
    Posted by 49-North

Comparatively speaking, I'm Einstein.

And also a fan of the defending Stanley Cup champions, while you are a fan of a bunch of diving, whining, biting little girls who pump tires and lose.

Did you know:  The Bruins have more Stanley Cups in the past 10 months than the Vancouver Canucks have in their history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Comparatively speaking, I'm Einstein. And also a fan of the defending Stanley Cup champions, while you are a fan of a bunch of diving, whining, biting little girls who pump tires and lose. Did you know:  The Bruins have more Stanley Cups in the past 10 months than the Vancouver Canucks have in their history.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Wow, being a fan of a championship team makes you great? Smart? Good looking? Charming to women?  Habs fans must be the smartest people in the world!

Also, thanks for pointing that astounding fact!!  I never knew!!  I am eternally grateful for your pearls of wisdom!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Wow, being a fan of a championship team makes you great? Smart? Good looking? Charming to women?  Habs fans must be the smartest people in the world! Also, thanks for pointing that astounding fact!!  I never knew!!  I am eternally grateful for your pearls of wisdom!
    Posted by 49-North

The math is tricky sometimes eh.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : Wow, being a fan of a championship team makes you great? Smart? Good looking? Charming to women?  Habs fans must be the smartest people in the world! Also, thanks for pointing that astounding fact!!  I never knew!!  I am eternally grateful for your pearls of wisdom!
    Posted by 49-North

Where did I say that?  Jesus, you can't even read.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks Meet To Plan Revenge On Keith? : You know what? He probably bit him. Did he bite him hard?  I doubt it. 

Wow, does it matter!?  I got a girl a little bit pregnant once too. 

Sections
Shortcuts