Canucks send sincere Thanks to the B's

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Canucks send sincere Thanks to the B's

I don't know what refs the nuks will be seeing but will we be seeing the Sedins this time around should they make the Finals? Where were they? I've looked at some of the box scores and I don't see them. Not on the injury reports either? Hmmm, whats up with that? I'm sure we'll be seeing Schneider, however it'll probably be in game 2 of the first round. I hope he brings a mop instead of a stick, cause I'm willing to bet he's in there to clean up Bobby 5-holes mess!

2010-11 Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins.

Hows that taste Null?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I had a hockey game tonight, so I missed the 2nd and 3rd period of the B's/NYR game.  I had not thought about the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup today, but when I see null's name making a post, it reminds me, that the Bruins won a Stanley Cup.

This makes me happy.

Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Why would the NHL put so much effort into ruining the Canucks chances when they've done absolutely nothing in their 40 years of existence. 

They don't need help being one of the least successful franchises the NHL has ever seen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Just checking... the Canucks still have as many Stanley Cups as the New York Yankees, right?

Yeah, I'd live in a conspiracy-theory world, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

There's a far greater chance of the Canucks changing their uniforms.... again before they ever win a cup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

HAHAHAHAHA, you'll have to excuse me, I was just thinking about your post the other day how you suggested that Bettman had the playoff s rigged so the Predators would be in the Finals over everyone else in the West for ratings purpose!!!!HAHAHAHA.

Let me tell you something, Detroit would be better, Chicago is one of the bigger markets, St. Louis has a bigger following but you know who would draw better ratings?

The Canucks.

Why, it's simple. Ever see someone not look at a train wreck? Watching a person like Luongo crumble on American or Canadien TV is sure to get sponsors lined up.
    And don't forget the curiousity factor for when they get eliminated. Do you realize how many camera crews from all over the world will be set up in downtown Vancouver on nights when the Nuks face elimination? If I'm selling a product, thats when I want it shown. ESPN will probably have fat Shelley Smith up there in riot gear to go live from the burning city. And they don't even show hockey!
    Hey, in this day and age, any publicity is good publicity and Bettman is a business man. He knows this.

Proffesional Athlete choking under pressure      = Ratings
    City being burned down/Riots for a post game  = Icing on the Cake

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ratings - Canada accounts for one third approximately of TV revenues for the league. When there's not a Canadian team in the final those ratings crater. 4 Canadian clubs have made it in the last decade, and those ratings went through the roof. You have a classic team like Wings, Bruins, Hawks, Rangers, Flyers, Blues or Pens up against a Canadian club and it's the best of both worlds - solid ratings for NBC thanks to the huge followings of those American clubs, and absolutely stellar ratings for the CBC and TSN. The ratings argument makes no sense due to where that TV revenue comes from.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

No one needs to help the Canucks fail.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Note:  I would like to reply in kind, but every one of my posts to trolls are getting deleted.  

Gary - please help, I'm trying to cover up the conspiracy, but BDC won't let me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

You take your back to back presidents trophy, we'll take back to back cups.

I'm sure people here will agree with me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hm.  If it's all about US ratings, why did they ever allow Atlanta to relocate to Winnipeg?  Winnipeg is in Canada last I checked.

OK, so you got your ratings conspiracy thing going, but the finals went 7 games.  You had the audience on the hook for the distance anyway.  So what does it matter which team wins?  Is the supposition that the ratings will carry over to the following winter if a US team wins it?

And if a big media outlet is important, why are they letting the 2 best teams in the east meet in the first round of the playoffs?  Sidney draws interest, wouldn't you want to keep him around as long as you could?

Keep reminding us of the victory.  That cup isn't tainted, it's nice and clean and it shines really nice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Canucks send sincere Thanks to the B's:
    [QUOTE]Sure looks like the Canucks have a lock as repeating winners of the Presidents Trophy.  But rumor has it, Bettman and NBC are PO'd...so no doubt Gregory Daddys Officiating crews will be working hard to do in the Canucks, just like they did in the 2011 playoffs.  Expect the Canucks will be seeing lots of O'Halloran, Sutherland, Walkom and O'Rourke in their remaining games. Nothing personal...just business!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

The time is now to start mixing your "Molotov Cocktails."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Bettman was on the grassy knoll

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Sure looks like the Canucks have a lock as repeating winners of the Presidents Trophy.  But rumor has it, Bettman and NBC are PO'd...so no doubt Gregory Daddys Officiating crews will be working hard to do in the Canucks, just like they did in the 2011 playoffs.  Expect the Canucks will be seeing lots of O'Halloran, Sutherland, Walkom and O'Rourke in their remaining games. Nothing personal...just business!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Cactus.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks send sincere Thanks to the B's:
    [QUOTE]You take your back to back presidents trophy, we'll take back to back cups. I'm sure people here will agree with me.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

Perfectly put, what did their President Trophy get them last year ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]Ratings - Canada accounts for one third approximately of TV revenues for the league. When there's not a Canadian team in the final those ratings crater. 4 Canadian clubs have made it in the last decade, and those ratings went through the roof. You have a classic team like Wings, Bruins, Hawks, Rangers, Flyers, Blues or Pens up against a Canadian club and it's the best of both worlds - solid ratings for NBC thanks to the huge followings of those American clubs, and absolutely stellar ratings for the CBC and TSN. The ratings argument makes no sense due to where that TV revenue comes from.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

This is particularly true this season, where teams from the two big Canadian media markets (TO & MTL) will be absent from the dance. Imagine the ratings for a Cup rematch (either of last year, or the '94 Rangers-Canucks Final)?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Another typical Null post.

Chew chew chew. Gregory's Daddy. Blah blah blah. Bettman. Chew chew chew. NBC. Blah blah blah.

Those afflicted with Alzheimers keep repeating the same thing. Are you one of those sufferers, Null? It would explain everything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Another typical Null post. Chew chew chew. Gregory's Daddy. Blah blah blah. Bettman. Chew chew chew. NBC. Blah blah blah. Those afflicted with Alzheimers keep repeating the same thing. Are you one of those sufferers, Null? It would explain everything.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

If I posted that it would be deleted in a heartbeat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Canucks send sincere Thanks to the B's : This is particularly true this season, where teams from the two big Canadian media markets (TO & MTL) will be absent from the dance. Imagine the ratings for a Cup rematch (either of last year, or the '94 Rangers-Canucks Final)?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

I think either of those scenarios would have the folks at NBC and CBC drooling.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Posted by null[/QUOTE]

I wonder if your suffering from all that Fukashima radiation fallout over there in Vancouver. You guys are crazy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Posted by null[/QUOTE]As long as the B's don't see Van Massenhovan, that guy is brutal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

BadHab, it sounds like you have a fan club in the moderating staff lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Whats a Canuck?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Whats a Canuck?
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]
    Its a canadian word meaning "whiner","diver","biter","hairpuller", take your pick.