Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours

Ha Ha Ha. these losers have the curse again, they play Edm. Calgary, Colorado & Minny all season and rack up a bunch of points and think they are the best. When was the last P. trophy winner a Cup winner? They won last night and clinched against the Oilers who are 8 games below 500. These guys are pathetic, on after hours on HNIC Allan Vigneault suggested they are hated because they are so succesful, they will stop being hated when they lose. I thought they knew how to do that already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours

Good for them. The have earned it.

Now, time for the real "season" to start.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

When was the last P. trophy winner a Cup winner ?

08' Detroit Red Wings were the last. Seven times the Presidents Club winner in the last 25 years has won Lord Stanley. If you ask the king of the flip floppers on here you're supposed to hand the Stanley Cup over to the P Cup winner right away.

Was Glenn Healy, champagne dripping off his head, weeping in the Canuckleheads dressing room ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Actually -- a good thing for me. Ranger fans here in Jersey have been struting around hell bent and confused that it's the Stanley Cup. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours:
              When was the last P. trophy winner a Cup winner ? 08' Detroit Red Wings were the last. Seven times the Presidents Club winner in the last 25 years has won Lord Stanley. If you ask the king of the flip floppers on here you're supposed to hand the Stanley Cup over to the P Cup winner right away. Was Glenn Healy, champagne dripping off his head, weeping in the Canuckleheads dressing room ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Perhaps Healy was expressing his bitterness that his beloved Rangers lost out on the "all important" trophy?

Let the Nucks have their regular season props. They are gone in 7 in the first round anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Make no mistake:  They are a very skilled hockey team.  They are a group of pathetic whining, diving, biting little girls, but they are also a very good hockey team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Agreed NAS - I hate them, but they are a very, very good hockey team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Agreed NAS - I hate them, but they are a very, very good hockey team.
    Posted by red75

In the 2008–09 season, the NHL regular season reverted to the format used before the 2004–05 Lockout, where each team plays six games (three at home, three away) against the other teams in its division (a total of 24 games). 

My point was they can win the P Trophy every year if they play in the northwest, they are skilled yes I agree but over-rated.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours:
    Ha Ha Ha. these losers have the curse again, they play Edm. Calgary, Colorado & Minny all season and rack up a bunch of points and think they are the best. When was the last P. trophy winner a Cup winner? They won last night and clinched against the Oilers who are 8 games below 500. These guys are pathetic, on after hours on HNIC Allan Vigneault suggested they are hated because they are so succesful, they will stop being hated when they lose. I thought they knew how to do that already.
    Posted by soups-7

detroit has been good for a lot longer then the canucks and nobody hates them,  saying we're hated because we're good is one of the reasons they are hated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Make no mistake:  They are a very skilled hockey team.  They are a group of pathetic whining, diving, biting little girls, but they are also a very good hockey team.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

34 points this year off Division teams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours : http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2012/04/02/the-canucks-need-a-strong-northwest-division/   34 points this year off Division teams.
    Posted by soups-7

in all fairness, bruins got 39 pts out of their division this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks Win Presidents Trophy - HNIC After Hours : in all fairness, bruins got 39 pts out of their division this year.
    Posted by Neecic

Good call

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Do I care that a lot of people hate the Canucks??

No.

Do I care that they're a very good hockey team??

Yes.

End of story.

Sections
Shortcuts