Canucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Canucks

They stink.  Lost 2-0 to Edmonton last night.  I bet all the the lower seeds want to finish 8th so they can play them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Canucks

Back to back losses, 4-1 and shut out 2-0, both by the lowlife Oilers.

They were 0/7 in 2 games including 0/3 in 3rd period of last game when trailing 1-0. Twins, Henrik 1 assist and Danny boy didn't even hit the pipes.

Van is done. Twins are done. Both Luongo and Schneider (1 loss each) are done. Torres 25 mins playing and 20 mins in penalties is done with suspension probable.

What is the point of President's trophy if you can't beat Edm, who had 29 wins less.

Van is 4 and done, just too obvious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Canucks:
    [QUOTE]They stink.  Lost 2-0 to Edmonton last night.  I bet all the the lower seeds want to finish 8th so they can play them.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Ya how about those lowly Red Wings getting spanked by the Blues, 10-2 last week....I'm sure all the lower seeds are clamoring to get them too?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

May as well skip the playoffs if the top teams can't even beat the slugs.  No one deserves the Cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

is everyone here joking? man i hope so, if not, it would be impossible to sound any more foolish. with 100 million points, what are the canucks playing for? they are injury depleted, and are taking the foot off the gas to get ready for the playoffs. that being said, i have little faith in luongo when it comes to playoffs, his record speaks for itself. would i be surprised if the canucks lost in the first round? not at all, the 8th seed from the west will be tough. i'm just not going to count them out because of a regular season loss to the oilers, in a meaningless game. any team that qualifies for the playoffs has a shot to win it all, and to me they all have an equal chance. there is no such thong as a favorite, ask san jose and wash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

Losing games that don't mean anything???  Who do they think they are???

They are supposed to prove to the fans that they can win under any circumstance ... even when it doesn't mean anything!!!

Hog wash.  Bunch of first round exits for any team who loses a meaningless game at the tail end of a very long season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Man, those damn Canucks should have been 82-0 this year with the team they have. How dare they lose back to back games to the worst team in the league. Obviously those games are of the utmost imortance....lol!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: Canucks:
    [QUOTE]is everyone here joking? man i hope so, if not, it would be impossible to sound any more foolish. with 100 million points, what are the canucks playing for? they are injury depleted, and are taking the foot off the gas to get ready for the playoffs. that being said, i have little faith in luongo when it comes to playoffs, his record speaks for itself. would i be surprised if the canucks lost in the first round? not at all, the 8th seed from the west will be tough. i'm just not going to count them out because of a regular season loss to the oilers, in a meaningless game. any team that qualifies for the playoffs has a shot to win it all, and to me they all have an equal chance. there is no such thong as a favorite, ask san jose and wash.
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

They are making a mockery of all the people who flipped out when the Bruins lost to the rangers and said they are done.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Any teams that face Chicago, Anaheim or Nashville in the first round will have their hands full. It's all about getting in and there will be upsets out in the West. Vancouver is definitely in trouble if they face the Quacks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Its all BS anyway.  The league has the winners already determined, kind of like WWF.  I can tell you, from my inside source, that the league is SUPER PISSED that Edmonton and Toronto arent doing well because they wanted them in the cup finals with Toronto winning it all in triple overtime of game 7 because of the Kessel debacle in Boston.  They wanted to teach the Bruins a lesson.  My source says it looks like its going to be a Tampa vs. Phoenix finals with it going into 10 overtimes in game 7 and the league is going to call it a draw and Gary Bettmen is going to present 2 Stanley Cups, one to each team, and prove the entire hockey world wrong about expansion teams.  This will lead to Calgary getting moved to Seattle and the Sens getting moved to Baton Rouge and 4 more expansion teams by 2014:  Memphis, Kansas City, Virginia Beach and Corpus Cristy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

thanks bigvig, now it all makes sense. here i am, a fool who bought nhl center ice. couldn't you have reported this in october and saved me $$? thanks

Sections
Shortcuts