Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

cap space

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

cap space

According to Cap Geek, the bruins are  $1.3 over, but they have a full complement of players on the payroll if you set up a 3rd line of Soderberg/Kelly/ Rielly Smith. This also gives them 7 defensemen. They can , of course, use the Savard $4 mil as a buffer, plus the Iginla bonus $$ of 4.2 which we are told could be counted in 2015. The following is what would start the season ::    Lucic/Kreji/Iginla

Marchand/ Bergeron/Ericsson

Kelly/Soderberg/ R. Smith

Paille/Campbell/Thornton

Defense would be ::

Chara/Boychuck; Seidenberg/Hamilton; Bartkowski/McQuaid; plus Krug; and goalie Rask/Johnson [?]

Not too bad since Providence would have Morrow;Fraser; Spooner; Knight; plus. do you think Peter will stay with this, wait for training camp, or make another move ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonwarrior. Show bostonwarrior's posts

Re: cap space

I know everyone loves that fourth line, and I do too, but I feel like Campbell and Paille, deserve third line minutes, would like to see them with Soderberg, and drop Kelly to the fourth, unless they can move him.

Sections
Shortcuts