Caps @ B's 3/1/14 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Re: Caps @ B's 3/1/14 GDT

Well, 2 Ws coming up against the Panthers over the next 5 games.  So, there's 4 pts ther.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Love to see the B's make Brooks Laich pay for passing up that empty net chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wow was Ovechkin breaking for the net in those last few seconds, he was already past the blueline.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

better to have a slump now than in the playoffs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Why doesn Holtby really bug me even though he's done nothing bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Very sloppy game, you can bet PC is on the phone trying to land an experienced defenseman and hopefully so to help the pk.. Marchand is back to his un discipline penalties, and im beginning to beleive erikkson is a bust.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, 2 Ws coming up against the Panthers over the next 5 games.  So, there's 4 pts ther.

[/QUOTE]

didn't you say that about Buffalo too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It wasn't their day today but we know they can up their form. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why doesn Holtby really bug me even though he's done nothing bad.

[/QUOTE]

Is it because of his big role in knocking off the Bruins in the 2012 playoffs?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

There are only 2 good things about today's game:

1. There is another game tomorrow.

2. It's only March 1.

Chara looks disinterested, rusty and tired. What did the Russians do to him there? Was it something they were feeding him.

Do you think PC's finger is getting itchy?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sooner than later.  

It just stinks having to wait 2+ weeks for the Bs to get back to business and they lay 2 eggs in a row.  I'm greedy; I want a W and BIG FAT one at that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

For all the Chara hate... he was a +1 today and the minutes leader by a HUGE margin!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

It just stinks having to wait 2+ weeks for the Bs to get back to business and they lay 2 eggs in a row.  I'm greedy; I want a W and BIG FAT one at that.

[/QUOTE]

you should know by now that the Bruins rarely blow the other team away on the scoreboard (even in games they dominate.) just a product of the system.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

[QUOTE]

too many bad decisions and slow feet today

[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see what they'll lack tomorrow.  3 Ls in a row no good.  

And I'll be out $200 with nice seats at the game at MSG surrounded by Blueshirts.  I will majorly POed if they choke.

[/QUOTE]

Good luck -- a win tomorrow would erase the memory of the last 2 post-Sochi games.

If the B's win -- you can really pi$$ a ton of mutant Rangers fans off like I did the last game I was at. If they know you are a Bruin fan they like to mock the Woooooo thing when they score. At end of game just chant "Oh Oh Oh -- Rangers blow". And make sure you have a can of pepper spray handy. Fun times at the Garden. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

too many bad decisions and slow feet today

[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see what they'll lack tomorrow.  3 Ls in a row no good.  

And I'll be out $200 with nice seats at the game at MSG surrounded by Blueshirts.  I will majorly POed if they choke.

[/QUOTE]

Good luck -- a win tomorrow would erase the memory of the last 2 post-Sochi games.

If the B's win -- you can really pi$$ a ton of mutant Rangers fans off like I did the last game I was at. If they know you are a Bruin fan they like to mock the Woooooo thing when they score. At end of game just chant "Oh Oh Oh -- Rangers blow". And make sure you have a can of pepper spray handy. Fun times at the Garden. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know.   Praying for a win.  4 of us are gonna be there in Black and Gold and let them taunt all night.

I always try to catch B's-NYR and B's-NJD and B's-NYI when they're in town.  The NYR games are the toughest to get through; I give 'em credit as they have rabid fans.  The Devils have no fan base (B's fans make up 50 percent of their home games), and the NYI fans are just happy to have something to watch in Uniondale (they are so uesed to losing since the 80s)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Bs are not playing like a contender. No need to panic yet but its painful to watch.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you should know by now that the Bruins rarely blow the other team away on the scoreboard (even in games they dominate.) just a product of the system.

[/QUOTE]

There missed shots on net i think equalled there shots on net, just imagine if they would put it on net what the results would be. I think this was by far the most mised shots this year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sooner than later.  

[/QUOTE]

After Bergeron scored, the Bruins played with some juice and had the Caps on the run. They win tomorrow and today's performance is erased.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bs are not playing like a contender. No need to panic yet but its painful to watch.  

[/QUOTE]

There you go, Hanrahan. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are only 2 good things about today's game:

1. There is another game tomorrow.

2. It's only March 1.

Chara looks disinterested, rusty and tired. What did the Russians do to him there? Was it something they were feeding him.

Do you think PC's finger is getting itchy?

[/QUOTE]

Such a farce, Wheat.

But, let's expand on it.

1.  What did Chara do in today's game to create this thougth for you?

2.  What does he do in other games to make you think he's interested?

3.  When has Chara ever given less than 100%?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Some players are jet lagged.  Others are a bit squeaky. 

This is one hell of a team.

ECF at least.

GO Bruins.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Boston Maple Leafs for 2 games ans counting.....

[/QUOTE]

Ladies and Gentlemen, IPOTNYC.  He can change his name, but he'll always be the biggest ship jumper we've ever seen.  Just a miserable dark cloud of garbage.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Gonna have low points and right now this is one.  The concerning thing is giving up 9 goals in the last 2 games to teams on the outside of the playoff picture.  They'll turn it around but wow it's tough to watch right now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

just to put things in perceptive Bruins are 8-2-2 in afternoon games

Sections
Shortcuts