Caps @ B's 3/1/14 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Caps @ B's 3/1/14 GDT

The slump is far from over...the worst that could happen...ST scored a goal ...he just earned his spot for 10 more games ....BRUINS WILL BE 3-6-1 in the next 4 more games if ST is in ...MARK MY WORDS PLEASE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

The slump is far from over...the worst that could happen...ST scored a goal ...he just earned his spot for 10 more games ....BRUINS WILL BE 3-6-1 in the next 4 more games if ST is in ...MARK MY WORDS PLEASE

Stanley give it a rest Thornton was probably one of there better players today

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Hopefully see Tuukka in net tomorrow, get him in a groove. I expect a big effort against the Rangers.

Like I said earlier, Krug missed the net a bunch today, but he was everywhere. I'd like to see more of his wrist shot than his slap shot, especially on the 5 on 3.

Lucic was silent, I thought Bergeron played a very good game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins went into the break sharp and have come out of it not at their best. They'll get rolling. Just give them a chance to do so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Sobchack's comment:

Boston Maple Leafs for 2 games ans counting.....

Ladies and Gentlemen, IPOTNYC.  He can change his name, but he'll always be the biggest ship jumper we've ever seen.  Just a miserable dark cloud of garbage.

Hey, it's the Board Clown.  That comment is ship jumping?  Are you serious?  You cherry picking through the thread again?  Read my OTHER comments.  The Maple Leafs reference had to do with giving up 9 goals in 2 games and NO, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA inference about the Bruins' future play.

Next time you call me "garbage" I'll rip off your Florida Everblades ECHL mascot head, toss it into Biscayne Bay and you can chase it with your Donald Duck flippers and Little Mermaid goggles.   

You are a product of what Marcuse called "regressive desublimation" but on the internet.  And I'm partaking in it, so I'm a fool for biting.  But I don't want to ignore you because you are the FUNNIEST, MOST ASININE, NITWITTED poster on here.

My account was hacked way back. Ipotnyc was a temp name that stuck.  At least I can admit my previous name, but not for the reason you thought,  Board Clown.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I believe IPOTNYC just threated my life.

Whatever will I do?

I can imagine his Dexter-ian approach.  He'd saran wrap me to a chair and walk around me for hours telling me how awful everything is until I died from exhaustion.

F off, IPOT.  All you do is cry and b!tch. 

You may be a great guy at the diner, but here, your thoughts are garbage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Next time you call me "garbage" I'll rip off your Florida Everblades ECHL mascot head, toss it into Biscayne Bay and you can chase it with your Donald Duck flippers and Little Mermaid goggles.   

You're going to drive from Estero to South Miami?  Listen, if your plan is to make a cool geographical reference, at least undestand the geography of the place you are referencing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, IPOTNYC.  He can change his name, but he'll always be the biggest ship jumper we've ever seen.  Just a miserable dark cloud of garbage.

Hey, it's the Board Clown.  That comment is ship jumping?  Are you serious?  You cherry picking through the thread again?  Read my OTHER comments.  The Maple Leafs reference had to do with giving up 9 goals in 2 games and NO, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA inference about the Bruins' future play.

You are a product of what Marcuse called "regressive desublimation" but on the internet.  And I'm partaking in it, so I'm a fool for biting.  But I don't want to ignore you because you are the FUNNIEST, MOST ASININE, NITWITTED poster on here.

My account was hacked way back. Ipotnyc was a temp name that stuck.  At least I can admit my previous name, but not for the reason you thought,  Board Clown.

Here are your other comments during the game:

"Marchand having his idiot game today.  Dumb penalties

Gawd, this team is DOA. Defense On Arses

Rest 'em for the NYR tomorrow.

Boston Maple Leafs for 2 games ans counting....."

No cherry picking.  That's all of them.  At least you can admit your previous name?  I don't even know what that means.  Are you alluding that I have another?  Are you suggesting that everyone wouldn't know it was you with the smell of that garbage?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No cherry picking.  That's all of them.  At least you can admit your previous name?  I don't even know what that means.  Are you alluding that I have another?  Are you suggesting that everyone wouldn't know it was you with the smell of that garbage?

Yes its chowda.  I think you created him to fight with.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

just to put things in perceptive Bruins are 8-2-2 in afternoon games

No need to post accurate info.................the next time the B's play an afternoon game you'll still see posters saying the Bruins ( when they're losing or have lost ) aren't very good in matinees.

Watch for it. I'll be surprised if it doesn't come up as a reason for the B's losing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

[/QUOTE]

Busted !

Yes it's me. 

Your detective skills are amazing.

Similar to how some Team Canada fans feel about their countriy's team..................I am "embarrassed".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Busted !

Yes it's me. 

Your detective skills are amazing.

Similar to how some Team Canada fans feel about their countriy's team..................I am "embarrassed".

[/QUOTE]

I said NAS created you so he could fight with you.   I ignore you bc you arent worth it.  You bait the regulars i chat with.   Sorry chowda.  Im not interested.  

I was embarrassed of their play that game. No different then voicing how i can be embarrassed, frustrated, disappointed etc etc in how the Bruins play at time.  Emotion based fan response from a guy whos pretty passionate about the game, his country and his job.   Its unfortunate your life has no zest other then trying to rip others.  

You know what i do for a living.  What did you do?  What have you ever done for your country?   Ever?   I am sure your resume of Canadian Pride is staggering.   Please, back to ignoring each other.   i really dont like chatting with you as you are on the same level as the other regulars i ignore.   I did bite this one time.  Good for you.  I just hope i never turn into an old grumpy fa rt like you.  You win.    Lets ignore.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Sorry chowda.  Im not interested.  

Apology accepted. Does not interested mean losing it with a long winded diatribe ?

I was embarrassed of their play that game. No different then voicing how i can be embarrassed, frustrated, disappointed etc etc in how the Bruins play at time.  Emotion based fan response from a guy whos pretty passionate about the game, his country and his job.  

Embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed without realizing the Latvian goalie gave the individual performance of the tourney.

Nite was correct in losing it on you. Your post contained that of someone who tried to be neutral in his observations. It turned into one of that not understanding how the outcome came about with reasons that sounded like someone just learning the game.

No other way to put it .

Lets ignore.  

Maybe it's best for you to ignore me. You obviously can't take the criticism. The hurt feellings factor.

Me ? Nope. If I see crap, I will comment.

Cya. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Make sure you don't pass a lot of mirrors.  You'll be talking to yourself all day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Make sure you don't pass a lot of mirrors.  You'll be talking to yourself all day.

Not me.........he's better looking .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

LOL Chowdha.

These GDT's tend to stick around a bit after a couple of losses.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sorry chowda.  Im not interested.  

Apology accepted. Does not interested mean losing it with a long winded diatribe ?

I was embarrassed of their play that game. No different then voicing how i can be embarrassed, frustrated, disappointed etc etc in how the Bruins play at time.  Emotion based fan response from a guy whos pretty passionate about the game, his country and his job.  

Embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed without realizing the Latvian goalie gave the individual performance of the tourney.

Nite was correct in losing it on you. Your post contained that of someone who tried to be neutral in his observations. It turned into one of that not understanding how the outcome came about with reasons that sounded like someone just learning the game.

No other way to put it .

Lets ignore.  

Maybe it's best for you to ignore me. You obviously can't take the criticism. The hurt feellings factor.

Cya. 

Last time i reply to you.  Not sure why i make all your posts when i dont reply or engage in conversation with you, you even take cracks at my profession(how does that have anything to do with any hockey comment), you have no idea the stuff ive seen nor do i expect you to understand.  Its a job i love, i have never in my life missed a nov 11th ceremony.  How about you?   

Nite may have been serious but did you see his follow up posts.  He was trying to get me going.  There is a difference when it ends well...plus i respect him for the things he has said to me in the past.  So a good blasting from him is fine.  nite is also a guy who types outta emotion on here.  

As for Canada they were run like crazy.  I think it was babs who said it.  To score 2 goals in a win or go home game was hard to take.  Im a fan.  I voiced it.  No big deal.  I also thought their team stunk at the world juniors and they should have added a few different players.  Doesnt mean i wont be cheering them on next year.  

I have been ignoring you.  You got me to take your same old bait but i wont again.   I hope your "real" life isnt the same.   You go to those who you know you can get a response from san, to fletch, to me, to nas etc etc.  eventually they will learn from me and stop responding to your fact like approach.  You arent an expert.  You only think your"opinions" are facts.   Watching some junior hockey doesnt make you an expert.  i come here for fun.  I will continue to do that.  And as i said above you have no idea what my job has brought me so if you think your words phase me even a tiny bit....well...i have been called way worse by better.  

Cheers chowda.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Sycophantic delight!  I need to keep on thread, the Bs need to play .500 to get to 100 points.  All is well considering the Bs are going to trade someone on the team in the next week.  Oh the drama!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

LOL Chowdha.

...........and any kind of riff that involves me and the Bopsie twins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I picture more of a monty burns

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

LOL Chowdha.

...........and any kind of riff that involves me and the Bopsie twins.

All three of you are great posters, like it better when your all talking hockey. Though, I have to admit, some funny stuff there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Spoken like a true Board Clown.  So, others have free license to comment on ONE bad gamd DURING the game, but all your searching for my comments - hmmm, yah the DID stink yesterday; Marchand DID take a bad penalty to avert a 3rd period comeback.  Am I wrong?

Again, you missed my FINAL comments AFTER the game.

Thirdly, you call someone 'garbage' is about as low as it can get.  I really don't care, but know your true nature and don't hide behind it as a 'referecne to my comments.'  You look for a way to smuggle a personal attack in there, cloaked in other stuff.

And yeah, you DO make the trip from Ft. Myers to Miami as some twisted way to avenge the Panthers for not hiring you as a "consultant."

"ipotnyc" was an acronym.  Not-A-Sack is fool's gold.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

EST

• kitchener
    • First: 12/18/2010
    • Last: 3/1/2014

I think mattbs and bfinnj and Stanley are all the same people.  Offer little if anything at all and just get their rocks off on posting gloom and doom.

I'll tell you this:  If the Bruins win the Cup this year, I'll be happy.  If they lose in the first round, in four game, all by the score of 9-0, my life will be exactly the same as it is right now.  And right now, my life is awesome. At least they care what the Bruins do,if you don't care if they win or loose why bother watching?

Sections
Shortcuts