Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau Tells it how it is about Habs fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau Tells it how it is about Habs fans

His comments about the habs fans protest over the chara hit

“You don’t like it, don’t come to the games. I think the players realize that they can get hurt. But unless you’ve played and see what goes on at the speed of the game, you’re not going to be able to argue with it,” Boudreau said.

“Listen, I don’t want to get into any controversy, but if that were [Canadiens defenseman] Hal Gill who hit David Krejci, I don’t think there’d be a protest going on here today.”

He has earned much respect from this bruins fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau Tells it how it is about Habs fans

LOL on the " DA" show on 98sportsthehub.com just nominated Bruce Boudreau as the regulator of the night. I guess he gets my vote as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

In Response to Re: Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau Tells it how it is about Habs fans:
    [QUOTE]LOL on the " DA" show on 98sportsthehub.com just nominated Bruce Boudreau as the regulator of the night. I guess he gets my vote as well.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Never seen so much idiots-worshipping on a single site than here !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau Tells it how it is about Habs fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caps Coach Bruce Boudreau Tells it how it is about Habs fans : Never seen so much idiots-worshipping on a single site than here !
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]
    And we're here all day,every day!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...and not just when we have an axe to grind (=Wedgy) either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

LOL he must have been saying the same thing everywhere ... in USA considering all the empty places in Florida, Phoenix, atlanta , new york ( islanders) ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]LOL he must have been saying the same thing everywhere ... in USA considering all the empty places in Florida, Phoenix, atlanta , new york ( islanders) ...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those places are struggling to fill the seats.

By the way, how many people attended the NHL games in Quebec City and Winnepeg last week?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

PWND

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

if you saw a game in Winnipeg and Quebec city i'm sure you were dreaming and alone... but i say ..  if Quebec city should have a team  i'm pretty sure they would be no empty seats just  like  Montreal....21,273 each game !

Sections
Shortcuts