Caps Talking a Lot of Smack Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Caps Talking a Lot of Smack Today

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=393561

What are they thinking? Are they trying to light a fire ander the B's a**es? I think someone should say hello to "Mr. Chivalry" Chimera with their fists. Where's McQuaid when you need him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Caps Talking a Lot of Smack Today

chimmy got away with some garbage last game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yeah, he spears a guy in the junk and then complains that the guy was diving. Good luck with that.

Overall, this is bad tactics on the Caps part. No need to provide the B's with motivational material.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Oh, just beat the living fuc.k out of these shiteaters. I'm so tired of hearing the Capitals BS after just three games. Let's just go out tomorrow night and beat the living shi.t out of these fools. I hope Lucic pounds the c-rap out of about six of them by himself. And oh yeah, win the game 10-0, too. F-of.f, Washington.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Alzner, fearing for his life, is trying to back off his action:

Washington D Karl Alzner explained his "crybaby" gesture directed at Lucic, saying: "We all know he's one of the toughest guys in the league. It was more just (about) a lot of guys complaining about calls."

Sorry, kid. Someday, Lucic is going to come calling and hand you your head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Hunter is trying to rev his guys up to play "Hunter" hockey. One of the dirtiest players, Hunter has not changed his spots, and is fighting for his job next year. Erskine for Shultz isn't much of a change, except in nastiness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

keep yippin' washington... the bruins will save their "talking" for this evening's tilt. good luck with that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

apples don't fall far from the dirtball dale tree. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i seem to remember players and a coach whining last june about this and that. that worked out well for them. i seem to remember with a minute to play in game 7, doc emerick meantioning something about a "high road". keep whining chumps, you wear it well. i fully expect the bruins best game tonight. GO B'S!!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nuII. Show nuII's posts

Refs have been pretty good in this series..  In my opinion they are doing a pretty fair job!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Caps Talking a Lot of Smack Today:
    Alzner, fearing for his life, is trying to back off his action: Washington D Karl Alzner explained his "crybaby" gesture directed at Lucic, saying: "We all know he's one of the toughest guys in the league. It was more just (about) a lot of guys complaining about calls." Sorry, kid. Someday, Lucic is going to come calling and hand you your head.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Its probably very likely that some vet on the team (probably Erskine) told Alzner to cool it or Lucic will destroy him, hence the backpedal. Too late in my opinion. Can't wiat for young Karl to get Komy-ed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Caps Talking a Lot of Smack Today : Its probably very likely that some vet on the team (probably Erskine) told Alzner to cool it or Lucic will destroy him, hence the backpedal. Too late in my opinion. Can't wiat for young Karl to get Komy-ed.
    Posted by jmwalters

Alzner knows Lucic better than anybody else on the Caps.  They were teammates in peewee.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And did they fight much back in their elementary school days?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

And did they fight much back in their elementary school days?
    Posted by jmwalters

Alzner gave Lucic a wedgy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Heh...and then stole his girlfriend who he never talked to.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlankStares. Show BlankStares's posts

If they dont go back to the first two games startegy, they are toast.

Expect the 1 4 1 formation all night long.

Heres to the Bruins going up 2 early and killing that strategy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

anyone else notice how the "new and improved, not such a whiner" null's posts stopped counting at (12)? this guy has got to get a life. he is truly a virus.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan

well after further review, nobody's posts seem to be counting. oops, just getting to my "one bad post" earlier in the day than usual. btw, null is still a virus.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

If they dont go back to the first two games startegy, they are toast. Expect the 1 4 1 formation all night long. Heres to the Bruins going up 2 early and killing that strategy.
    Posted by BlankStares

1-4-1 sounds like a pretty interesting strategy...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

If they talk enough they just might start believing they are a tough. Ok, right that is a ridiculous thought.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it really does remind me of the van series last year. it's like their trying to convince themselves they can be tough, and it's absolutely the wrong tactic to use against the bruins. meanwhile... the bruins toe the party line, "no comment, it's a league matter", and continue to prepare themselves for a hockey game. DISCIPLINE is the key word for tonights game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Tuco from The Good the Bad & the Ugly said it best.    "If your going to shoot, shoot don't talk"  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Why???? do they want to poke the Bear???? Are they stupid? Do they think that they are going to get the SC Champs off their game by calling them crybabies? Do they think that anyone on the Bruins will feel bad for the other team after all they have been through? The B's have lost more high-end talent time to illegal hits than any other team, so why would they care about Backstrom? 

Like seriously, who the heck do you think you are? Pittsburgh, the Kings of Whine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In the comments of that article 24habs24 sounds an awful lot like the boards least favorite member...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In the comments of that article 24habs24 sounds an awful lot like the boards least favorite member...
    Posted by lambda13

possibly, but another commentor uses the red flag word "tainted"(chenske?)- hard tellin', that crackpot has a couple different personalities on here too. one truly sad creature

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

All I know is that David Krejci doesn't care what the Capitals say.

Sections
Shortcuts