Captain Giveaway!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Captain Giveaway!

I've never seen Chara play this badly even in his early days on the Island. Someone mentioned Z had a crushed thumb but that doesn't have anything to do with cross ice passes in your own zone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Captain Giveaway!

Been bad for 2 months.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

Lord what a horrible start. The turnovers are brutal!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Captain Giveaway!:
    [QUOTE]I've never seen Chara play this badly even in his early days on the Island. Someone mentioned Z had a crushed thumb but that doesn't have anything to do with cross ice passes in your own zone.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I've been quietly down on his game for a little while.  He's even getting knocked down more often.  Maybe he's been hanging out with Pouliot?

(As I type this, Pouliot scores...)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Captain Giveaway!:[QUOTE]In Response to Captain Giveaway! : Maybe he's been hanging out with Pouliot? (As I type this, Pouliot scores...)
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Good thing I didn't start that thread on Pouliot not being able to stand up Tongue Out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

the consensus has been that the Bruins are in trouble if Chara does not play well. Looks like trouble to me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

If you look at Chara's face he looks like a zombie...  Is he sick or something?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Captain Giveaway!:
    [QUOTE]If you look at Chara's face he looks like a zombie...  Is he sick or something?
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

No, he looks like a zombie all the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Captain Giveaway!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Captain Giveaway! : No, he looks like a zombie all the time.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]
    No kidding, could play a "Night of the living dead" extra without any makeup.Scary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He has been bad for quite some time now. Handling the puck like a grenade, getting knocked off the puck and taking some bad penalties. He needs to be better.

Sections
Shortcuts