Carcillo suspended pending hearing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Carcillo suspended pending hearing

Evil 'hit' on Tom Gilbert. Reminiscent of Ovechkin on Campbell. That little punk needds to be removed from the game for good. Noticed that super goon John Scott was on the ice too. Long suspension coming up with any luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_T2cjRHgb8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Carcillo suspended pending hearing

i doubt it will outlast his injury

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Carcillo suspended pending hearing:
    [QUOTE]i doubt it will outlast his injury
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

Probably true.

Fantastically dirty hit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

I'd like to see something along the lines of the suspension starting after he is cleared to play (although that would be very hard to enforce).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I've watched it a bunch of times... can anyone see how Carcillo got hurt?
    I figure any suspension should not start until he is cleared to play. That may be the reason for the indefinite at the moment. This will be his sixth suspension since 2008, and in a year. And Isn't this the second time he's cheap shotted Gilbert? Throw the book at him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

He took a match penalty - isn't that why it is indefinite?  I thought that made it an automatic suspension, unless it gets waived (which is what happened with Chara last year).

As for the injury, it looks like his left foot got fallen on by Gilbert, looked like the knee wobbled a little.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

[QUOTE]I've watched it a bunch of times... can anyone see how Carcillo got hurt? I figure any suspension should not start until he is cleared to play. That may be the reason for the indefinite at the moment. This will be his sixth suspension since 2008, and in a year. And Isn't this the second time he's cheap shotted Gilbert? Throw the book at him.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Watch his left leg kind of shoot out when Gilbert lands on him, my guess is it happened right there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

DrCC and mattt, thanks, I can pick it out now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Carcillo is one of those guys who brings very little positive things to the game.  Nobody would miss him if he simply dropped out of the game entirely.

I agree that his suspension should kick in one game after he's cleared to play.  If you say "when he's cleared to play", then there's a possibility that the Hawks could fudge the date, saying that he's ready to return, when he's still actually a week away.  Wait until he plays his first game back, then the suspension kicks in starting the next game.  This prevents the Hawks from playing any games with his return date (not saying that they would, but this way, there's no suspicion).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

As long as he's back in the line up for all Nuck games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]Carcillo is one of those guys who brings very little positive things to the game.  Nobody would miss him if he simply dropped out of the game entirely. I agree that his suspension should kick in one game after he's cleared to play.  If you say "when he's cleared to play", then there's a possibility that the Hawks could fudge the date, saying that he's ready to return, when he's still actually a week away.  Wait until he plays his first game back, then the suspension kicks in starting the next game.  This prevents the Hawks from playing any games with his return date (not saying that they would, but this way, there's no suspicion).
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

I like this way of thinking!  The Hawks would definitely play games!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

"I gut a .45 and a shovel. No One will miss you."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]           "I gut a .45 and a shovel. No One will miss you."
    Posted by 86redsox[/QUOTE]

"Clueless?"

Throw the book at the bum.  If ever a hit had bad intent, it was that one.  Did he think Gilbert would jump over the glass??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

nailed it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]Carcillo is one of those guys who brings very little positive things to the game.  Nobody would miss him if he simply dropped out of the game entirely. I agree that his suspension should kick in one game after he's cleared to play.  If you say "when he's cleared to play", then there's a possibility that the Hawks could fudge the date, saying that he's ready to return, when he's still actually a week away.  Wait until he plays his first game back, then the suspension kicks in starting the next game.  This prevents the Hawks from playing any games with his return date (not saying that they would, but this way, there's no suspicion).
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Yo, 49, why are you proposing something that makes sense? After all, this is the National Hockey League. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Seven games.  I wonder if it makes a difference?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

7 games for this piece of garbage.  Shanahan would have been justified going even more aggressive.

Sections
Shortcuts