Carcillo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Carcillo

I wonder if Quenville is considering putting Carbomb in the lineup?  They need a jolt and no one is giving it to them, not even Shaw.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Carcillo

In response to hangnail's comment:

I wonder if Quenville is considering putting Carbomb in the lineup?  They need a jolt and no one is giving it to them, not even Shaw.

Speaking of Shaw, his punch at Marchand while laying on the ice was a piece of sh*t move.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I thought of that too....The Good - he's a liability out there....The Bad....he injuries a Bruin.....If they do suit him up, Thorton will have to play Dancing Clown for him....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

Speaking of Shaw, his punch at Marchand while laying on the ice was a piece of sh*t move.

That didn't bother me, if I was Shaw I would try to knock his lights out too even if he was down!!  Marchand just laughed it off as usual.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was the only thing you saw Shaw do the whole game. He's skaing in cement boots.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I can't imagine that he would.  It would seem desperate, and if one thing has been proven in these playoffs, it's that you can't can rattle the Bruins with toughness.  They are better off using skill guys, in my opinion.

Plus, anyone will admit that this series has been razor close.  The Blackhawks, like the Bruins after Game 1, would be crazy to make major changes.  They are outshooting the Bruins and they look pretty good to me.  I would think that Quennville will stay the course, hope for a few breaks, and assume that Toews and Kane will have a breakthrough soon.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

1.  No way Carcillo plays.  The Blackhawks don't need a goon out there.  They need something they don't have:  a guy who can hit and score.  They need Lucic, or Horton or Paille even.

2.  Two rats fight.  Not much honor to be expected there. 

3.  Putting Shaw on the same level as Cooke is retarded.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Perhaps, but with two lengthy overtime games, it is hard to stay that things aren't close.  And Chicago needs to improve things like their powerplay and shooting, not having Carcillo running around taking penalties.  I couldn't believe how badly Kane missed the net on an open chance from the slot last night and how the Chicago PP can't generate better chances.  I know a lot of this is Rask forcing them to try to pick the corners and the B's playing inspired penalty kills, but Carcillo isn't gonna fix what ails them.  They need Toews and Kane to raise their game.  Sharp too.  

They're behind by one game and they still look pretty darn good to me.  I don't think it is time for Chicago to expect a 4th line thug to come in and turn things around for them.  If they win, it'll be from their talent, not their belligerence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Perhaps, but with two lengthy overtime games, it is hard to stay that things aren't close.  And Chicago needs to improve things like their powerplay and shooting, not having Carcillo running around taking penalties.  I couldn't believe how badly Kane missed the net on an open chance from the slot last night and how the Chicago PP can't generate better chances.  I know a lot of this is Rask forcing them to try to pick the corners and the B's playing inspired penalty kills, but Carcillo isn't gonna fix what ails them.  They need Toews and Kane to raise their game.  Sharp too.  

They're behind by one game and they still look pretty darn good to me.  I don't think it is time for Chicago to expect a 4th line thug to come in and turn things around for them.  If they win, it'll be from their talent, not their belligerence.

I actually think Sharp has been one of the best players in this series. Every time he is about to shoot, something drips down my leg.

On another note, someone above criticized Shaw for not doing his usual agitating antics. It's hard to do stuff like that when they put Thornton in the box for merely putting his hand in someone's face, thus putting a stranglehold on any sort of nonsense. After that call, there wasn't anything that resembled a scrum until there were 10 seconds left in the game.

Chicago doesn't need to change anything up, really. Carcillo is useless for them. It would just "poke the bear" and cause problems.

The Bruins need to continue to take it to Chicago physically, and Tuukka needs to continue to play lights out. If Tuukka continues on his other-worldly run, the B's can end this in 5.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Hope he does. We'll get two or three power plays out of him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to mxt's comment:

Hope he does. We'll get two or three power plays out of him

Exactly, he is a bad penalty taking machine, total loose cannon.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

Shaw joins a long list of small guys that run around doing stupid stuff because no one will call me on it since I am 5 feet tall.  He needs to be taught the limit.  Even the bruins rat would be smart enough not to poke Chara if he was on the other team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

1.  No way Carcillo plays.  The Blackhawks don't need a goon out there.  They need something they don't have:  a guy who can hit and score.  They need Lucic, or Horton or Paille even.

2.  Two rats fight.  Not much honor to be expected there. 

3.  Putting Shaw on the same level as Cooke is retahded.

I didn't put him on the same level. I put him into that category of not knowing the hockey code or ignoring it.

Learn to read, retahd.

[/QUOTE]

one rat tried to eat another.  You telling me marchand wouldnt do that?   Ummmm. You remember 2011 when he slapped around sedin?  Is there code for that?   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

3.  Putting Shaw on the same level as Cooke is retahded.

I didn't put him on the same level. I put him into that category of not knowing the hockey code or ignoring it.

Learn to read, retahd.

[/QUOTE]

You say "Put Shaw on the Cooke list."  But that means the same category, not the same level. 

Got it.

(That's really cool how you changed my spelling of retarded.  You're awesome.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

BlackHawks need their scoreres to start scoring. Nothing Carcillo does will help that, unless he shanks Chara or Seidenberg. He's useless, and he looks like he could be Mike Ricci's younger uglier brother.

Shaw was an effective punk in game 1.Not much since.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I actually like Shaw.  Cooke is an animal that tries to injure people and plays with ill intent. Shaw was in a fight with someone who would have, no doubt, done the same thing had the tables been turned.  Marchand is no angel either remember...

Anyway, cant see any reason why Chi would want Carcillo out there.  Too much liability and not enough upside if he plays.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

Learn to read, retahd[/QUOTE]

You say "Put Shaw on the Cooke list."  But that means the same category, not the same level. 

Got it.

(That's really cool how you changed my spelling of retarded.  You're awesome.)

[/QUOTE]

I have this clown on ignore for a reason NAS. Be smart on this one.