Carey Price

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Carey Price

Even you hardcore die-hard hab haters have to respect what Price did last night. He stuck up for his teammate, and could have blasted TT a couple of times but didn't. Kudos to Timmy, once Price got involved physically he had to go down there, but I thought what Price did was pretty classy under the heat of the moment..He had some maturity issues up there too, seems he has overcome them...P.K, not so sure

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Carey Price

It looked to me like neither of them wanted to risk a hand injury by throwing a punch.  They may have agreed to that before they started the fight or should I say wrestling match.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

He's a good goalie and seem like a stand up fella.
    The only reason to dislike him is his jersey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Are you a Habs fan or a Bruins fan?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Carey Price:
    [QUOTE]Even you hardcore die-hard hab haters have to respect what Price did last night. He stuck up for his teammate, and could have blasted TT a couple of times but didn't. Kudos to Timmy, once Price got involved physically he had to go down there, but I thought what Price did was pretty classy under the heat of the moment..He had some maturity issues up there too, seems he has overcome them...P.K, not so sure
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Noticed your new picture! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

That was the most entertaining goalie fight since Dafoe vs Kolzig

In Response to Carey Price:
    [QUOTE]Even you hardcore die-hard hab haters have to respect what Price did last night. He stuck up for his teammate, and could have blasted TT a couple of times but didn't. Kudos to Timmy, once Price got involved physically he had to go down there, but I thought what Price did was pretty classy under the heat of the moment..He had some maturity issues up there too, seems he has overcome them...P.K, not so sure
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

i agree.  he could have blasted Thomas and held up.  You could see after when they were standing there they had a little chuckle.  It was a classy move from a guy who has been lacking maturity.

For the record i hate the habs more than anything. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

i hate carey price. What a little punk. He was going to sock Thomas 

He should of also got a penalty for pushing Lucic from behind

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think Price has always seemed mature from an etiquette standpoint.  His only immaturity seemed to be in getting rattled when things weren't going well, with the pressure of being the #1 goalie in Montreal.

He definitely seems like a classy guy to me, but last night didn't do much to help the fear in Montreal that he buckles in some big games.  The defense in front of him was horrid last night but still, 8 goals (9?) to the Bruins doesn't help his reputation in big games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Price could've pounded Thomas and probably hurt but didn't that was defenitely classy. I'm with seobrien I only dislike him because pf the toilet seat he wears.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They aren't enemies.  They are friendly.  They just played the All Star game together.  They came together because that's what was next.  It was the same fight as Kolzig vs. Dafoe, with less hugging.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Price was stupid. If he'd gotten hurt then what do the Comediens do? All Price would have done was double up on somebody so it was Thomas who was the real class by intercepting Price even theo Price is much bigger.

Habs got beat up so bad their goalie had to help them? Even Price has to clean up for Subban and Pacioretty. If they were smart they'd avoid the trash talking and fights. They can't handle that. Stick to their strength which is speed on defense and transition.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

I gained a lot of respect for him as well.  I also liked his reaction when he told the fans on Monteal to "chill".  Not many players have the guts to tell their own fans to have a reality check.  Good on him.