Carey Price

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Carey Price

Somebody help me with this.
    Should we really be worried about Price's ability to rise to the occasion?
    After all, he hasn't had a play off win since 2008.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Re: Carey Price

I always worry about a goalie getting hot. Hopefully he's nothing like Halak was last year. But Hab's D was healthier then, so its unlikely.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

hope he played too much of the regular season to be effective now.  timmah, on the other hand, is well rested. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He had a great season.  I have sung his praise on many occasions for everything he has done this year.  You say he hasnt won.  Well TT hasnt done much more.  I think TT will rise to the occasion and play great.  I think we chase Price in this series at least once. 
    Bruins will win in 5.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I throw out everything when it comes to playoffs. How many games did Halak win prior to last year? He took out Wash and Pitt by himself. Experience certainly helps but in my mind lack of does not deter.The one guy where the experince factor come to play in my opinion is Fleury. No Crosby,No Malkin but he is battle tested, and his team will benefit from it. Lundqvist has never won anything and I sure wouldn't want to be facing him come playoff time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Carey Price:
    [QUOTE]He had a great season.  I have sung his praise on many occasions for everything he has done this year.  You say he hasnt won.  Well TT hasnt done much more.  I think TT will rise to the occasion and play great.  I think we chase Price in this series at least once.  Bruins will win in 5.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Bruins score early. The Carey!!! Carey!!! chant kicks in and he crumbles as usual.

GO BS GO

Agee with everything you said here shupe!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Price CAN BE a great goalie.  Problem is, you never know when he WONT show up.  There have been a number of times this year that he didnt "show up".  I have a feeling tonight might be another.  His playoff record is HORRIBLE at 5-11 in 19 games with a 3.17 and a .894.  I think the Bruins come out skating HARD tonight to make a statement and they put the Habs RIGHT in their place from the get-go.  Im NOT worried about Price OR the Habs, I DO worry about the Bruins at times.  If the forwards skate, the D PLAYS D, then Thomas will be spectacular and there will be NOTHING to worry about.  If the forwards dont show up, it puts more pressure on the D and they will be running around getting called for everything and nothing, and Timmy will face a LOAD of PP shots.

Sections
Shortcuts