Re: Carl Soderberg in Boston this season according to CBC Pierre Lebrun
posted at 3/8/2013 8:33 PM EST
In response to Orrthebest's comment:
In response to BadHabitude's comment:
NOT ONE OF THESE IS TRUE. please educate yourself a little before spewing your ignorance all over. About a week and a half ago Carl Soderberg was quoted in a Sweedish new paper saying he thinks he is ready for the NHL and wants to play in the NHL. Now as far as I know that is the firsrt time he has ever said that. The link to it is in this thread from HF: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1265735
The half board link points to this:
translated from the Swedish is this
Hope Soderberg in the NHL playoffs after
"It would be fun if he tries his wings"
Yesterday mrmadhawk.se revealed that Carl Soderberg is keen to stick to the Boston Bruins and try your luck in the NHL. Bruins Swedish scout Svenåke Svensson confirmed now hockeysverige.se that the interest is mutual.
- He has played so well and we have been patient with him a long time so it would be fun if he wants to try their wings now, says Smith.
Carl Soderberg, Linköping national team forward, has for several seasons been an issue for games in the NHL. First it was the talk of the game in the St. Louis Blues, who drafted him 2004th Later then, the Boston Bruins acquired over his rights and tried to persuade the spelskicklige Scanian to go over to the USA and Boston to try his luck. In an interview with hockeysverige.se January 10 this year, he also said that the NHL attracted very much.
Now, there is much to Soderberg will travel over to the NHL as soon Linköping season is over. Scout for Boston's former Kiruna and Djurgården player, Svenåke Svensson. Hockeysverige.se asked him how talking about Carl Soderberg goes away in Boston.
- Calle belongs to us, but he is under contract with Linköping. He stops the play and in which season. Then we'll see how it looks after the season.
Have you had a dialogue with him now during the season?
- Well then. We went out and ate dinner with him here in the odds Hockey Games down in Malmö. What he has said that he is eager to try their wings in the NHL, finally.
- We have had a dialogue with him all the time, but in that he felt ready before has it not been that he has been knocked over. Since then he has continued to develop good all the time, and clearly he is an exciting player.
Have you had over him at the camp one summer?
- Calle has never been to any camp with Boston. He's only been at St. Louis camp.
Could it be relevant that he already stands at Linköping season is over?
- Yes, I understand the agreement with the international federation, there may be such a possibility. I can not do that in detail, but it is so to speak on our management's table.
Would not it be important for Calle Soderberg getting routine from a World Cup before going over?
- So far we have not really discussed. But, as I said, Calle is interesting and has constantly continued to develop.
- He thinks himself that he is ready for the NHL, which we also like. He should go over and try. He waits too long, so goes the train for him. He has played so well and we have been patient with him a long time so it would be fun if he wants to try their wings now.
Carl Soderberg has accounted for 56 points in 50 games this season in Linköping. With that he lies second in the overall points league after Skellefteå Bud Holloway.