Carlson Signs For 6 years-23.8m

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Carlson Signs For 6 years-23.8m

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/14/caps-ink-carlson-six-years-23-8-million/

Now that Carlson has signed for 3.8 per season, it really seems like the Habs were lowballing Subban when they offered 2.75 per. The latest rumour has the Habs moving up the offer to 4 per for 3 years (PK wants 5 years). That's quite a jump. Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Carlson Signs For 6 years-23.8m

I must be tired, I intially read your headline as Caron signs for 6 years-23.8m. I threw up a little into my mouth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

bump

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

bump

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Hey anybody got a beef about the Lucic, Seguin or Marchand contracts, look at this one.

Not saying that Carlson isn't awesome, but 4 mil a year awesome?  And for the track record he has?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought he took a step back last year, and it could be simply because they went with a miore defensive system. I'm not saying that because of numbers, but i thought with the absence of Mike Green he would step up his game and didnt...I do think he is a terrific young d-man and will have a better year, not becasue of Oates etc..i just think he's pretty good.

Sections
Shortcuts