Carlyle A "Stupid Coach!" - Mikhail Grabovski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Carlyle A "Stupid Coach!" - Mikhail Grabovski

On his way out the door after being bought out by the Leafs Grabovski teed off big-time on his former coach Randy Carlyle.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/04/mikhail-grabovski-rips-coach-after-maple-leafs-buy-him-out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Carlyle A

Good stuff RHO.  I read the article a second time and inserted Seguin's name in place of Grabo's and it still made sense!

What is the goaltending plan up there RHO?  Is Reimer still #1?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Good stuff RHO.  I read the article a second time and inserted Seguin's name in place of Grabo's and it still made sense!

What is the goaltending plan up there RHO?  Is Reimer still #1?

To paraphrase Nonis it's an open competition, hang.  After Game 7 there was a lot of talk, unfairly or not on Reimer's inability to stop the Bruin surge. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I hope to God Chia does not kick the tires on this guy. Bruins don't need a headcase like this on the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

This guy is one tough player. How many times did we see Chara/Boychuk hammer him into the boards and he bounces right back up? But Bruins don't have a need for any more centres... They need wingers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

I hope to God Chia does not kick the tires on this guy. Bruins don't need a headcase like this on the team.

A headcase because he has the passion to play? I don't think so. I think he'd fit nicely with the B's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

jp, I doubt the Bruins have the least bit of interest in Grabovski.  I wouldn't call him a headcase.  He's a guy that apparently won't back down in seemingly any situation including this one.  This isn't the first time he's crossed swords with people.  He was involved in a feud with the Kostitsyn brothers when all were Habs and this year I think he admitted he bit Pacioretty because the Montreal player had his arm squeezing hard across Grabovski's mouth in a scrum.  Hockey-wise I'm with you regarding the Bruins not needing him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"He want score and backcheck? Coach stupid!"

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Conjunction junction what's your function...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

This guy is number 2 behind Vanek as a Bruins killer...............PLEASE SIGN HIM!

Carlyle must really be stupid because this guy is the real deal

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hooking up words and phrases and clauses.....

Conjunction Junction, how's that function?
    I've got three favorite cars that get most of my job done.  (Had to keep it goin)

Sections
Shortcuts