Carolina again...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Carolina again...

Last year it was Skinner, this year it was Murphy.  Both players were described as among the very best pure offensive producers in the draft, but had knocks on them because of size.  For some reason, only Carolina is smart enought to overlook that.  I'm happy with the Bruins' picks in both drafts, but man, Carolina is stealing these players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Re: Carolina again...

Just enough to make me nervous. It's clear that Skinner is a real player, but like Hall in Edmonton, Skinner had far more opportunities to excel. I have my doubts about Seguin, but hopefully Hamilton is the real deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Anyone who questions Seguin is not watching the skills while adapting to Claude's "unique" system. The kid oozes character, speed, nose for the net, and is as slick a passer as Oates was. Hamilton is noted as much for his "smarts"as his hockey skills. A far cry from Boychuck of the 7 goals against fame. Chiarelli stated 3 years ago that he wanted a bigger, faster team, and he is almost there. Hamilton one year in AHl then replaces Ference.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I don't know Bogie ... At the start of the playoffs, the sight of Ference made me cringe. But he acquitted himself quite well. A couple of clutch playoff goals and solid defensive play made me a believer. Plus the guy has a very active social conscience, which is refreshing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I agree OatesCam Rutherford is one of the better GMs in the league especially with the fact he doesn't have an open checkbook. If I were an owner in a small market I would over pay Rutherford to run the ship.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Carolina again...:
    Just enough to make me nervous. It's clear that Skinner is a real player, but like Hall in Edmonton, Skinner had far more opportunities to excel. I have my doubts about Seguin, but hopefully Hamilton is the real deal.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory

Man if you still have doubts about Seguin after his performance against TB ...you must be smoking some A1 weed ....
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Skinner is an absolute pleasure to watch; I am happy their team is getting better because I want to see them in post-season. It's better for the game to see that kind of talent on display when it matters the most.

Good for Carolina, good for the NHL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

oatescam you are 100% right on. Murphy is going to rock.  Hated to see them pass on him, but it was tough based on the way the draft went down.   It will be very tough to watch this kid for the next 10 years throwing up points. I am so happy with the cup, but when is the last time we had  a D man putting up points? We know teams will be gunning for us next year and there after. We need to make sure we ahead of the curve and mix things up.

Sections
Shortcuts