1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Caron & Bergeron in QC training.

http://twitter.com/NHLBruins

http://www.telly.com/RNDDX?fromtwitvid=1

http://instagram.com/p/Ni_jlHRKs3/

"Patrice & Jordan powered through a 1.5 hr practice w/a 3x3 scrimmage. Both stayed on for extra work too."

Make me want to go eat a cheese burger lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Caron & Bergeron in QC training.

I love the fact that caron is working out with bergie, i always compared caron to bergeron in the checking stle, anything he can learn from bergie gets him closer to an 82 plus game season.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tyler Seguin had surgery to repair a tendon in his right hand so more than likely he didn't go to BioSteel Camp again this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: Caron & Bergeron in QC training.:
    Thanks for sharing nice to see the boys putting their work in. Is Marchand and Seguin still drinking for their off season training this year? I did see some video last season of Tyler busting his behind off I think in a camp run by roberts though. Gona be a big year for Caron I think its sink or swim time.
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup

Seguin came to camp after a short off season due to the cup run with 10-15 extra pounds of muscle. (not sure if that was a shot at the two of them or not)... But if so he has proven that he works hard given his attendance at the Bio Steel Camp.

Would be nice to see Caron put on some muscle and use his body more next year, like he started to do towards the end of the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I love the fact that caron is working out with bergie, i always compared caron to bergeron in the checking stle, anything he can learn from bergie gets him closer to an 82 plus game season.
    Posted by wallydouglas

Yeah Wally, the fact that Bergeron has taken Caron under his wing is all the more reason to expect him to turn into a solid NHL player. Marty Lapointe showed Bergeron the ropes. Now Bergeron is passing on the wisdom. Caron is going to surprise a lot of people this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Caron & Bergeron in QC training. : Yeah Wally, the fact that Bergeron has taken Caron under his wing is all the more reason to expect him to turn into a solid NHL player. Marty Lapointe showed Bergeron the ropes. Now Bergeron is passing on the wisdom. Caron is going to surprise a lot of people this year.
    Posted by dezaruchi

This a big year for Caron and his career, I think he makes the best of it and sticks with the team this year. Would love to see some of the homegrown talent start to work it's way onto the roster and staet to contribute.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Caron & Bergeron in QC training. : This a big year for Caron and his career, I think he makes the best of it and sticks with the team this year. Would love to see some of the homegrown talent start to work it's way onto the roster and staet to contribute. Posted by kelvana33

Yep Caron needs to show that he can stick on the 3rd line early this year or he can go suffer for the next 7 years riding the bus in the AHL.

Sections
Shortcuts