Caron sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Caron sucks

i dont know what the Bruins or anyone else see's in this kids game, slow, gets knocked off the puck easily, seems apprehensive etc. trade him 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: Caron sucks

i have yet to see him perform well in any game, last nite he looked awful, getting knocked around pushed off pucks gave up the puck in the slot on the gwg.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin1. Show mohawkbruin1's posts

very hard to find your game when you play game 1 sit out 2 then dress for game 4, he will never be a star, but he could be a solid third liner maybe 15-20 goals in a full season, but he needs to play every game to get that and right now he wont but if injuries mount he could play a 2nd or 3rd line role, to be honest he gave the puck away once and they got scored on, happens to everybody a few times

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'd like to see more of a sample from him before I say he sucks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Seems awfully kneejerk.  He was bad last night, but he was one of the better Bruins in the preseason games.  He plays Claude's system very well and is a good defensive winger.  Let's give him some more time before we make any final decisions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

By that estimation the Bruins should have traded Marchand and Seguin during their first year campaigns as well. I see alot I like in this kid, and will wait much longer than 4 games before I decide that I think he is a bust.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If you haven't seen him play well, you didn't watch any of his games last year. Limited ice time in his first game after being scratched for two is hardly a good time to judge a player.  Glad you are not in charge of player development.

In Response to Caron sucks:
    i dont know what the Bruins or anyone else see's in this kids game, slow, gets knocked off the puck easily, seems apprehensive etc. trade him 
    Posted by fourrings

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks:
    Seems awfully kneejerk.  He was bad last night, but he was one of the better Bruins in the preseason games.  He plays Claude's system very well and is a good defensive winger.  Let's give him some more time before we make any final decisions.
    Posted by Fletcher1

How long? The same amount you were giving Horton? Laughing 

Sorry Fletch, ya know I luv ya like my luggage!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

very hard to find your game when you play game 1 sit out 2 then dress for game 4, he will never be a star, but he could be a solid third liner maybe 15-20 goals in a full season, but he needs to play every game to get that and right now he wont but if injuries mount he could play a 2nd or 3rd line role, to be honest he gave the puck away once and they got scored on, happens to everybody a few times
    Posted by mohawk_bruin
    True.On the play where he gave the puck away ,it was more a bad break than anything ,they were on him so fast,it happens to everybody occasionally.He hasn't played well but it's not entirely his fault,circumstances are working against him ,I hope he gets a break.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : True.On the play where he gave the puck away ,it was more a bad break than anything ,they were on him so fast,it happens to everybody occasionally.He hasn't played well but it's not entirely his fault,circumstances are working against him ,I hope he gets a break.  
    Posted by DallasSmith

I agree Dallas. Folks are acting like Caron was trying to stickhandle through the slot. I thought it was the fault of whichever Bruins D who put the puck into that area. Caron simply reacted and had the puck jump over his stick. Bottom line is that people can call it a giveaway all they want to but the NHL agrees with me on this one. They chose not to charge him with a turnover on the play.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20112012/ES020036.HTM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by fourrings

Ridiculous post. You should've read it before clicking add reply. Think about what you're saying.........that Caron suckks. And yet you think someone would want to give something up for a player you deem to be awful.....hilarious. Trade him for Stamkos. I read somewhere that he's good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : How long? The same amount you were giving Horton?   Sorry Fletch, ya know I luv ya like my luggage!!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Did I say trade Horton?  Did I say get rid of Horton?  Did I say Horton sucks?

I said Horton is playing badly so far.  I also said Caron is playing badly so far.  but both guys have plenty of time to turn it around.

Do you like your luggage?  I hope so...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Caron is 20 years old. he is big , strong, relatively fast, has good hands and puck control, what more could you want? Claude praised him in pre-season which is why he did not play in the final game. He is finally put into a game on a line with Kelly and Pouliot, who maybe he had one practice with. Claude's "system" is not the easiest unless you know where your linemates will be.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

The past two years Caron has had strong training camps and mediocre-bad regular season games. He flourishes in pre season b/c its against lesser talent. Send him back to Providence to further develop. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he never makes an impact at the NHL level like Hamil

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

i dont know what the Bruins or anyone else see's in this kids game, slow, gets knocked off the puck easily, seems apprehensive etc. trade him Posted by fourrings

I said this about Marchand on a gazzilion threads during the 09-10 season then I was singing my favorite Social D song for awhile.

Caron is going to be an NHLr but it is going to take sometime. Right now he is playing a little timid but I believe, just like I believe in Sauve n Arniel, that Jordan will figure it out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I thought Caron was more than solid in the times he played in the nhl with us last season. Last night was a bad turnover it happens and happned some to marchand last season. I am willing to give the kid some more time before I say he shouldn't be up and back in providence.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Hi my name is Jordan Caron.
    Note to self.. this is not the Jr major anymore

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup Sandog, and a cross sports reference would Dustin Pedroia!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

We can not ask too much to young players who are still junior age. They have yet to grow, learn and mature. But during their third pro year at 20-21Y, They must show at least some flash of their talent. Otherwise they loses value. Wait and see.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yup Sandog, and a cross sports reference would Dustin Pedroia! Posted by islamorada

I believed in the midget from Woodland Cali so I can trust in the big man from Quebec...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, the Sox are out and the Celtics aren't playing soon, huh?  Well, this is the sort of stupidity we can expect for a while.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

We can not ask too much to young players who are still junior age . They have yet to grow, learn and mature.   But during their third pro year at 20- 21Y , They must show at least some flash of their talent. Otherwise they loses value . Wait and see .
    Posted by BlueChip99

I think this may be important to reiterate. Marchand did not break through until he was 23. Caron is only 20 and Seguin 19. Give them time.

It was not too long ago when it seemed like Marchand was not going anywhere. His NHL stats previous to2010-2011 were underwhelming to say the least...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : I think this may be important to reiterate. Marchand did not break through until he was 23. Caron is only 20 and Seguin 19. Give them time. It was not too long ago when it seemed like Marchand was not going anywhere. His NHL stats previous to2010-2011 were underwhelming to say the least...
    Posted by jaywall

Different players, different scenarios.  Marchand was a third round pick.  Caron was a first. 

Marchand's 32 points in 34 AHL games in 2009-10 was underwhelming to say the least?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Did I say trade Horton?  Did I say get rid of Horton?  Did I say Horton sucks? I said Horton is playing badly so far.  I also said Caron is playing badly so far.  but both guys have plenty of time to turn it around. Do you like your luggage?  I hope so...
    Posted by Fletcher1

Whoa;Whoa- Just razzin ya buddy.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Whoa;Whoa- Just razzin ya buddy.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Instigator

Sections
Shortcuts