Caron sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Caron sucks

In Response to Re: Caron sucks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Instigator
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Hey who the freak is talking you there lips!!! There, I got 2 instigator penalties in one play.

Fletch you're not still mad @ me r u? You better not be, or I'll be slew footing your behind!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

No one ask to Caron to be one of the leader of this team. Especially not on the 4th line. But it`s the time for him to show us that he`s a first round pick. Who knows? As Seguin last year, maybe it will come just in time for the playoffs. This would be a good timing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]No one ask to Caron to be one of the leader of this team. Especially not on the 4th line. But it`s the time for him to show us that he`s a first round pick. Who knows? As Seguin last year, maybe it will come just in time for the playoffs. This would be a good timing.
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Making the NHL roster shows that he's a first round pick.  There is a big difference between Seguin and Caron.  In fact, there is a big difference between Seguin and anyone the B's have drafted since 1979.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Making the NHL roster shows that he's a first round pick.  There is a big difference between Seguin and Caron.  In fact, there is a big difference between Seguin and anyone the B's have drafted since 1979.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

In what way ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : In what way ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Skill

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Skill
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    ehhhh hemmm.... there is a one patrice bergeron you may may be forgetting. he's been arguably the best player on the team since he was 18. canadian olympian?  you better hope dez doesn't get catch wind of your last staement! as an 18 year old rook, partice was on the pp, pk, and taking big faceoffs- like a seasoned pro. that's skill

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : ehhhh hemmm.... there is a one patrice bergeron you may may be forgetting. he's been arguably the best player on the team since he was 18. canadian olympian?  you better hope dez doesn't get catch wind of your last staement! as an 18 year old rook, partice was on the pp, pk, and taking big faceoffs- like a seasoned pro. that's skill
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Seguin is in a differen stratosphere.  Give him a few years.  You'll see what I  mean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

oh no...i've messpeeled two wurds- i obviously know nothing about partice or staements? or, i was just careless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i truly hope you're correct on that one...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]By that estimation the Bruins should have traded Marchand and Seguin during their first year campaigns as well. I see alot I like in this kid, and will wait much longer than 4 games before I decide that I think he is a bust.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

if you couldnt see the difference between Marchand and Caron last year then you are blind, it was obvious Marchand was better, Seguin was just drafted the summer before so he had an excuse, this kid Caron is just not going to be more than a 4th line guy anytime soon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]If you haven't seen him play well, you didn't watch any of his games last year. Limited ice time in his first game after being scratched for two is hardly a good time to judge a player.  Glad you are not in charge of player development. In Response to Caron sucks :
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

ever wonder why he gets limited ice time? because he isnt that good thats why

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : if you couldnt see the difference between Marchand and Caron last year then you are blind, it was obvious Marchand was better, Seguin was just drafted the summer before so he had an excuse, this kid Caron is just not going to be more than a 4th line guy anytime soon
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

Im sorry what are your qualifications in player evaluations. Lots of professional scouts seem to think Caron will be just fine, Julien seems to think he'll be ok. He looks pretty timid out there like Seguin did last year.

Do you remember Marchand 2 years ago?? He looked terrible but I'm sure you knew who would be this good back then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : ever wonder why he gets limited ice time? because he isnt that good thats why
    Yeah, he must be awful if he can't get a regular shift on the Stanley Cup champs. Just so we'll know, how long have you've been a big league scout?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Thornton and Samsonov seemed to have a bit of skill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Yeah, he must be awful if he can't get a regular shift on the Stanley Cup champs. Just so we'll know, how long have you've been a big league scout?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Its nice when baseball season ends and we get all our expert talent evaluators back isnt it Dez?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Its nice when baseball season ends and we get all our expert talent evaluators back isnt it Dez?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    You read my mind buddy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Im sorry what are your qualifications in player evaluations. Lots of professional scouts seem to think Caron will be just fine, Julien seems to think he'll be ok. He looks pretty timid out there like Seguin did last year. Do you remember Marchand 2 years ago?? He looked terrible but I'm sure you knew who would be this good back then.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

same as yours, my two eyes tell me what he looks like, he looks timid and without skill to me, i am comparing marchand and caron from last year not two years ago

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Yeah, he must be awful if he can't get a regular shift on the Stanley Cup champs. Just so we'll know, how long have you've been a big league scout?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

he couldnt crack the blue jackets roster at this point, been a scout as long as you have.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : same as yours, my two eyes tell me what he looks like, he looks timid and without skill to me, i am comparing marchand and caron from last year not two years ago

Marchand was drafted in 2006, Caron in 2009. Comparing them today is baseless. Infact Caron is further alon in his development at this point in time than marchand was after 2 years seasoning.

My eyes tell me Caron will be fine. I see a young strong skater with decent hands and a good shot. If he's struggling now it means he's learning not that he'll be a failure forever.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

i hope your right, i posted this because so many people here for the last year or so keep hyping the kid and calling for him to play with the big club, he clearly isn't ready.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : if you couldnt see the difference between Marchand and Caron last year then you are blind, it was obvious Marchand was better, Seguin was just drafted the summer before so he had an excuse, this kid Caron is just not going to be more than a 4th line guy anytime soon

He's playing on the third line.  Let's work it out:

1: 1st
    2:  2nd
    3:  3rd
    4:  4th

Wow, just like I thought.  The third line is above the fourth line.

Did you write this last spring and forget to click "Add your reply"?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : ever wonder why he gets limited ice time? because he isnt that good thats why

In his first 55 games, Joe Thornton had three goals and four assists.  In his first 26 games, Jordan Caron has three goals and four assists.

If he follows in the footsteps of the future MVP, is he any good?  If you think this argument stinks, I agree.  I also think your idea that, after 26 games, you can determine if the guy will make it or not stinks

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Thornton and Samsonov seemed to have a bit of skill.
    Posted by misterpaulo[/QUOTE]

They had a lot of skill, but not like this.  Seguin is on a different level.  Give him the ice time, give him the puck and give him a few years.  He is going to be one of the best Bruins ever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron sucks : he couldnt crack the blue jackets roster at this point, been a scout as long as you have.
    So you're a Blue Jackets scout? Do we have that right? I couldn't help but notice you tried to make the same foolish argument last year at this time. You were wrong about him then and you're wrong about him now. My buddy is a pro scout for Dallas and I spoke to him on Saturday. He mentioned Caron as a player the rest of the league is interested in because he has the size and skills to play in this league yet there may not be enough room for him in Boston. Forgive me for valuing the opinion of a professional over someone who simply thinks he is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

my point is he isnt any good right now he shouldnt be here, my buddy plays for the jets and never heard of him, ok we even now??