Caron sucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Caron sucks

In Response to Re: Caron sucks:
    In Response to Re: Caron sucks : he couldnt crack the blue jackets roster at this point, been a scout as long as you have.
    Posted by fourrings

Yea & your a Blue Jackets scout & Dez a Bruins scout! Sorry; but who has the cup again?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Yea & your a Blue Jackets scout & Dez a Bruins scout! Sorry; but who has the cup again?
    Posted by nitemare-38

Dez a Bruin scout ? Congratulations dez. Maybe you can convince PC to acquire some of those SeaDogs. Huberdeau would be a nice start.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

my point is he isnt any good right now he shouldnt be here, my buddy plays for the jets and never heard of him, ok we even now??
    Posted by fourrings

Yea your buddy plays for a team that has 1 win. Dallas has 4. Your opinion of this player is wrong! Get over it & get over yourself. Go drink some beer with the Red Sox; maybe they can use your wonderful scouting skills over there. OHH wait nevermind. They need to start winning again & get some talent. You don't have the eye for that. Maybe the Pats need you? No wait...They're winning right now. They wanna keep winning; so that leaves you out. OH I hear the US tiddily winks team is looking for a scout. Try that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Dez a Bruin scout ? Congratulations dez. Maybe you can convince PC to acquire some of those SeaDogs. Huberdeau would be a nice start.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Chowdah, I would've been happy with Jurco. Ironically, I spoke to O.B. just a few nights ago and with all of the questions he asked about Boston's organization, I'm starting to feel like a traitor for sharing info with the enemy(although it did help get Ryder off our hands).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

my point is he isnt any good right now he shouldnt be here, my buddy plays for the jets and never heard of him, ok we even now??
    Posted by fourrings

So you have a friend that plays in the NHL and hasn't even heard of Caron even though he played in the WJC tourney? Even casual fans in Canada are familiar with Caron since then. BTW, I also have a friend who plays for the Jets(Randy Jones) and I know he's familiar with Caron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by fourrings

I haven't heard of half of the guys who play for the Jets.  Are we even now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Caron sucks : Marchand was drafted in 2006, Caron in 2009. Comparing them today is baseless. Infact Caron is further alon in his development at this point in time than marchand was after 2 years seasoning. My eyes tell me Caron will be fine. I see a young strong skater with decent hands and a good shot. If he's struggling now it means he's learning not that he'll be a failure forever.Posted by I-Like-Hockey

^YES to DIS^!

Sections
Shortcuts