Caron...?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Caron...?

Just noticed that Caron wasn't in the lineup for the P-Bruin on Tuesday.  Also noticed he was a -3 the previous game.  Anyone know if he was benched, injured, called up, or busy eating poutine?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Caron...?

mmmmm...poutine

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Yeah, I was actually wondering if the B's were going to call up a forward since PC and Julien both mentioned they'd like to rest a couple guys.  If we were to bring someone up, I'm not sure if it could be anyone but Caron, given that none of the other guys have skated with us this year if I remember correctly(?).

I had forgotten Hamill's stretch with the team.  I thought he did a good job, but if you want to rest your wings he is probably not a viable option.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Hamill played a few games, had a highlight reel assist.  Arniel played a game.

Hey, Whitfield's really heating up down there - Trent Whitfield anyone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Caron...?:
    [QUOTE]Hamill played a few games, had a highlight reel assist.  Arniel played a game. Hey, Whitfield's really heating up down there - Trent Whitfield anyone?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

I don't remember the game Arniel played in.  And on Whitfield, Nooooooooooooo. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Book, don't go there man....lol!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

How about giving Max Sauve a game or two?  He looked like one of the bets rookies at camp and preseason.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Highlight reel assist lol

I'd love to see Caron up here over Ryder

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Highlight reel assist lol I'd love to see Caron up here over Ryder
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    It was a terrific pass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Caron is a shoe in for next season...but we have too many  playoff 'rookies' this year to seriously compete for the cup without adding more playoff inexperience.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Highlight reel assist lol 
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]
    That pass was a beaut

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron...? : That pass was a beaut
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

the one against the Habs ?

As for Caron I'm kind of disappointed . I would think he'de very well when he he got sent down but really didn't light it up.
    If Bruins need a winger I would go with Sauve and a center I would go with Hamill again. Please no Whitfield, please.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I bet Hamill comes up against the Devils the last game of the season. Deja vu ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]Hamill played a few games, had a highlight reel assist.  Arniel played a game. Hey, Whitfield's really heating up down there - Trent Whitfield anyone?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Shut up! Last year is still a fresh memory! Ha.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Caron...?:[QUOTE]How about giving Max Sauve a game or two?  He looked like one of the bets rookies at camp and preseason.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Don't get me started...but I have a feeling he'll see some action after
    the Bruins have clinched the division.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caron...? : the one against the Habs ? As for Caron I'm kind of disappointed . I would think he'de very well when he he got sent down but really didn't light it up. If Bruins need a winger I would go with Sauve and a center I would go with Hamill again. Please no Whitfield, please.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Yes the pass to Ryder where Ryder actually made the extra move to score.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://bruinsblog.projo.com/2011/03/concussion-knoc.html

Hope Caron is ok something tells me it's better to have your head knocked when your 20 not 32.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]http://bruinsblog.projo.com/2011/03/concussion-knoc.html Hope Caron is ok something tells me it's better to have your head knocked when your 20 not 32.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

That's why Whitfield is doing well, Sauve is on his line !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Ryder is not a 4th line player but will he show up for post season. This is my concern, but at least we have depth. The Ryder soap opera will be over after this year, and then we will we see Prov. player come into Bruins Nation. I am not a fan of Ryder, but i also do not have something bad to say about him. I personally keeping him for the play-offs depth is more positive then negative, he will redeem in the post season. Why because he will need a new contract from a NHL team this summer, I won't be surprise if he ends up in Dallas.Undecided

Sections
Shortcuts