Caron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carltetus. Show carltetus's posts

Caron

Bring back Jordan Caron.

I'd prefer to see Caron instead of Paille. He could replace Marchand on the 4th line. He's strong and he can score.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Caron

In Response to Caron:
    [QUOTE]Bring back Jordan Caron. I'd prefer to see Caron instead of Paille. He could replace Marchand on the 4th line. He's strong and he can score.
    Posted by carltetus[/QUOTE]
    I couldn't agree more.I felt sending him down was better than him being a healthy scratch but it makes no sense that Paille gets any ice time ahead of Caron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I would rather see Sauve over Caron.  He has no goals 2 assists and is -2 in 6 games with the P Bruins.  Whereas, Sauve is 6 goals 3 assists and +2 in 10 games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am agreeing with this 99.9 % send paille to trade block and get bucket of frozen pucks for him.

Ryder should go on the trading block for anything, he is too complacent since Sturm was traded.

I will give Savard until mid Jan. to see if he picks it, if not use him for a solid d man with PP strength and can use common sense in the d zone.

Come deadline pursue a goal scorer Moulson is a goal scorer but can't put up his potential ont the Island but can flourish with a good set center ie Bergy.

The bruins should send up Colborne also and healthy scratch Ryder until the new year.

Looch Krejci Horton
    Seguin Savy Bergeron
    Caron Colborne Wheels (see what a young line can do we need to try the youth periodically the young guns don't have be used every game just a trial period for temporary fill and healthy scratch the sleepers)Arneil Suave Colborne and caron
    Rechhi camp Thorn.

For CJ everyone pretty well answer my question??????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

We need something...anything...to get this bunch of guys working and yes please bring up Caron.  CJ has to stop treating the guys nice. Make the guys "earn" their ice time.  Bench anyone who floats....whether it be ryder, horton, thornton, paille....please bench someone ...send a GD msg that complacency is not acceptable. I wish the F I had the honor and priviliege to put on a B's Jersey.  It's an prviliege to play in this league but when u see a stinker like last nite ..........something doesn't jive.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

All suggestions require CAP space

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I agree ..Caron better than Paille ....Paille is done ...

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Sauve is on the books for $845K and Paille is on the books for $1 million.  Send down Paille, bring up Sauve!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Caron:
    [QUOTE]Sauve is on the books for $845K and Paille is on the books for $1 million.  Send down Paille, bring up Sauve!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    sauve just getting healthy and had a 2 goal game on the weekend.I like your idea about replacing Paille(with him or Caron).

Sections
Shortcuts