C.B.A

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: C.B.A

Just curious, how do writing failures get by financially?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

We fall back on our college education and previous experience and get high paying management jobs while continuing to shop our tomes in hopes of having something published.

Well, that's what we do.  With your one sememster at Massasoit and previous experience as the assistant weekend night supervisor of the gas station, it's not looking good for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

This is my favorite thread in a long time.  Two people who routinely spend their days searching for cracks in my posts are exposed as total dopes.

• stevegm and pauly1, have a drink of me.

Goons.

you're a real pro nas....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

We fall back on our college education and previous experience and get high paying management jobs while continuing to shop our tomes in hopes of having something published.

Well, that's what we do.  With your one sememster at Massasoit and previous experience as the assistant weekend night supervisor of the gas station, it's not looking good for you.

On your resume do you have 10,374 BDC posts as previous writing experience ? Can't hurt. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

On your resume, do you have "knows a lot about the physical attributes of little boys"?
    Wait.  That probably wouldn't help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

On your resume, do you have "knows a lot about the physical attributes of little boys"?

Gobbledygook !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Gobbledygook !

stop with the big words.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

HaHa your busted, a year or so ago a thread was started about what u do. U said u are a retired writer. Now all of a sudden your high paid management..........so u went to college and with your previous experience u qualified for a top management job (after all that hard work) then decided to leave that opportunity and become an inexperienced writer???     U may fool your sheep but i can see right threw u.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[/QUOTE]

HaHa your busted, a year or so ago a thread was started about what u do. U said u are a retired writer. Now all of a sudden your high paid management..........so u went to college and with your previous experience u qualified for a top management job (after all that hard work) then decided to leave that opportunity and become an inexperienced writer??????? U may fool your sheep but i can see right threw u.

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

HaHa your busted, a year or so ago a thread was started about what u do. U said u are a retired writer. Now all of a sudden your high paid management..........so u went to college and with your previous experience u qualified for a top management job (after all that hard work) then decided to leave that opportunity and become an inexperienced writer???     U may fool your sheep but i can see right threw u.

Yes, right threw me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He through you under the bus, big time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pauly1 makes me want to through up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

14 carrot responses indeed, but time to hit the breaks here....you bunch of homophones

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good won, stevegm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Nice one Pauly I got a chuckle out of your comment. By the way kelvana33 is just NAS second account. He is always backing his comments up with his second account. Just look at the threads how pathetic.... Bring back the ignore button we have a troller named NAS

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

pauly and heyoo = same person.  Look at the writing style.  Look at the content.  Both use broken grammar, misspellings, and multiple(..........)punctuation characters.  And they try to stick up for each other when nobody else would.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

Nice one Pauly I got a chuckle out of your comment. By the way kelvana33 is just NAS second account. He is always backing his comments up with his second account. Just look at the threads how pathetic.... Bring back the ignore button we have a troller named NAS

Great. NAS lets the cat out of the bag in regards to my cross dressing and now he has hacked into my computer and posted under my name. Thank you, Heyoo for bringing NAS' crominal and hurtful ways to my attention.

Those ex-writers turned upper management people should never be trusted.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

pauly and heyoo = same person.  Look at the writing style.  Look at the content.  Both use broken grammar, misspellings, and multiple(..........)punctuation characters.  And they try to stick up for each other when nobody else would.

Show me where I have backed heyoo even once. I'm only on here once in a while, and to tell u the truth I don't even recall his name. Plus I do not believe Kelvana33 has anything to do with "the fraud" other than being a fellow poster. But then again u never really know!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

i

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Yes, right threw me.

U remind of George Costanza. He would pretend to be a Marine Biologist or an architect. From now on I think I will refer to u as COSTANZA. lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good won, stevegm.

Ha ha you idiot.  It's "one" not "won".

Wow are you dumb.

Oh wait, that's my own post.  Oh man am I the dumb one.  Just call me Pauly1.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good won, stevegm.

Ha ha you idiot.  It's "one" not "won".

Wow are you dumb.

Oh wait, that's my own post.  Oh man am I the dumb one.  Just call me Pauly1.

Loser.  You're probably one of those tools who fears Tim Brent...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I used to play Rec hockey but I do not do that anymore.  So when someone asks me what I do for a living would it be okey to tell them I'm a retired hockey player or would that be a little misleading? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Pauly1 makes me want to through up.

Wow, u must have a weak stomach. maybe u should get that looked at.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I used to play Rec hockey but I do not do that anymore.  So when someone asks me what I do for a living would it be okey to tell them I'm a retired hockey player or would that be a little misleading? 

Yeah, just like you used to make decent post around here, but...

Wait a minute.  No you didn't.

Worthless.

Sections
Shortcuts