CBC broadcast embarassing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: CBC broadcast embarassing

In Response to Re: CBC broadcast embarassing:
    [QUOTE]nitemare and dannycarter, Doug Weight is a class act.  He was as a player and now as an analyst. What a gentleman. Weight gets it because he's been there on the ice. Johnson also on NHL on the Fly should get it as I think he got a concussion himself to end his career. He doesn't and was arguing with Weight that Rome's hit was a hockey play and should not be suspended.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Mike Johnson is an ex Hab and is the color man on the hab  games on TSN. He thought Chara should of got life in prison for his hit on the movie watcher. He also picked the Habs to beat the B's in the first round. So we know what he's all about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I love how Hamhuis goes at Lucic's knees in Game 1 and it's a "clean hit" per VS, and then Marchand does it in SELF DEFENSE on the cusp of being jumped and it's "dangerous". What a joke! Olzyck and McGuire can't keep their feet out of their mouths. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

This was the same time that Krejci was villianized for the slash to Hamhuis' head and how it may have caused a concussion.  Later we find out that Hamhuis hurt himself lifting 225lb Lucic in a dead squat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

The delay sucks.

Perfect world= CBC High Def + WBZ on sat radio w/o Delay.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CBC broadcast embarassing : This was the same time that Krejci was villianized for the slash to Hamhuis' head and how it may have caused a concussion.  Later we find out that Hamhuis hurt himself lifting 225lb Lucic in a dead squat.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I like that description a lot -- that's exactly how it looked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]I thought the whole sequence was great.  Marchand takes out 2 guys without breaking a sweat and then MCQuaid comes in to protect his back and Canucks start dropping to the ground and covering themselves. Then Burrows starts playing games with Tim Thomas and Thomas slaps him around.  And the Canucks didn't do a thing.  They just took it.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was sweet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to CBC broadcast embarassing:
    [QUOTE]I realize that CBC is a canadian station & the Canucks are a Canadian team but the homerism that was in full effect last night, especially in the 3rd period was disgusting. Hughson, Healy & Simpson were making every excuse in the book for the Canucks play. Stating the Bruins were attempting to take the game to "the ditch" & that the Canucks should avoid that style of play. Yet Burrows bite was the initial thing that started all the chippyness in the 1st place. They certainly gave Thomas credit & props but were almost diminishing the rest of the Bruins. Krejci leads the playoffs in points & you hardly here them acknowledge the guy. I usually don't get to bothered by announcers but I just felt last night was terrible on the part of CBC. Did anyone else who watched the CBC telecast feel the same?
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]
    Newf, I could almost understand a bit of homerism coming from Hughson since he's the regular Canucks play-by-play but, in the overall scheme of things, he's the easiest of the 3 to listen to. Healy's  obvious bias against the Bruins(and Ference more specifically) is bordering on absurd.His lack of professionalism should have him looking for work next season. If that happens, I'm sure Healy will say that his firing was Ference's fault too.Healy has quickly become my least favourite hockey "personality". His "insights" make  Pierre McGuire seem bearable at least.......
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CBC broadcast embarassing : Newf, I could almost understand a bit of homerism coming from Hughson since he's the regular Canucks play-by-play but, in the overall scheme of things, he's the easiest of the 3 to listen to. Healy's  obvious bias against the Bruins(and Ference more specifically) is bordering on absurd.His lack of professionalism should have him looking for work next season. If that happens, I'm sure Healy will say that his firing was Ference's fault too.Healy has quickly become my least favourite hockey "personality". His "insights" make  Pierre McGuire seem bearable at least....... GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]For sure its a personal grudge between him and Ference, At least on Healy's part. Very unprofessional and he should be fired, he's horrible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkandGoldMatter. Show DarkandGoldMatter's posts

Given the fact that I thought I had solved the stanchion issue, by advising the NHL to make Pierre McGuire  the stanchion where rinks had issues with them being dangerous; I can't quite figure out my next comment and thought it would never be made by myself. I actually think Glen Healy's commentary annoys me more than listening to Pierre who is still right up there for the worst of the worst. I would also add that Simpson is just as annoying as Healy based on over the top Vancouver support. That being said, it makes the B's wins that much more enjoyable! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]Jim Hughson was the voice of reason after stupid Healy comments...he's trying to show some objectivity. I got tired of trying to get the wbz radio feed online (aparently not availble in Can?) I almost sat in my truck to listen to WBZ instead of watching on CBC
    Posted by HABH8R[/QUOTE]

Hey HabH8r.. You can get the Bruins feed on WGR 550.. and on their website..