CBC BRUINS BASHING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

CBC BRUINS BASHING

All these jerks did was carve Boston all night long Wednesday.  Absolutley unacceptable, its biast reporting and it is just unfair.  It was so unbeleivelable I had neutral friends texting me asking what the hell was going on.  If Boston had done something to these clowns. I cannot belive they get away with this crap!  I am so pissed off I will be watching the next one on NBC.  If I ever see Glen Healy him and I will have a go!  Only Don Cherry brought any sanity to this night of Bruins Bashing!

There in the Stanley Cup final you jerks!  Wake up!

A HOPE CAM GOT WIND IF IT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING

Stop crying !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

stop trolling!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Stop whining!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING:
    Stop whining!
    Posted by 4FortheCup

which Sedin is the one in your avatar?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

What do you expect from a bunch of whining, p@nsy Canadiens anyways? It's just the Habs all over again, except in English.  How long has hockey been around in Vancouver again?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Stop bashing !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stop bashing !
    Posted by 4FortheCup

I know you are not, or at least do not intend to sound like you are whining and crying, but you are coming across that way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I would rather to be able to watch the cbc broadcst instead of nbc or vs. I wish local tv was aloud to cover still miss jack and brick on nesn. I remember watching cusik and sanderson when I was younger and they were allowed to do finals games on Nesn. Not alloud anymore no local broadcasts I guess the national networks don't wana lose the rattings can't say I blame them if they are paying for the rights to cover the conference and cup finals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I expect that they would give the Bruins the respect they deserve. Considering they recognise that the Bruins have 15 Canadian Born hockey players in there lineup.  In Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING :
    Posted by samsonov

Trust me, if the Bruins end up winning this series, they will say that that is the reason.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

In Response to CBC BRUINS BASHING:
    All these jerks did was carve Boston all night long Wednesday.  Absolutley unacceptable, its biast reporting and it is just unfair.  It was so unbeleivelable I had neutral friends texting me asking what the hell was going on.  If Boston had done something to these clowns. I cannot belive they get away with this crap!  I am so pissed off I will be watching the next one on NBC.  If I ever see Glen Healy him and I will have a go!  Only Don Cherry brought any sanity to this night of Bruins Bashing! There in the Stanley Cup final you jerks!  Wake up! A HOPE CAM GOT WIND IF IT!
    Posted by samsonov

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

I totally agree with your observation..i'm a bruin fan here in Ontario and i had to put it on mute....Glen healy was a dud and he still is as a commentator,Bob cole is a homer to Canadian teams ( the canadian/bruin ) series was embarassing to listen to. These commentators have to realize their is 2 deserving teams in the final....but the upper management of the CBC is made up of over paid, ignorant individuals who don't care about the general public.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

You can now add CBC to the "New England Hating" network family since ESPN regularly hates on the Patriots.....I guess MLB network will be next since no one likes anything about Boston/New England sports. Everyone is out to get them and it's a big conspiracy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Glen Healy is the biggest moron on CBC. He thinks he is sooo coool. I'd rather listen to P. Maguire and I can't handle his comments half the time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Glen Healy is the biggest moron on CBC. He thinks he is sooo coool. I'd rather listen to P. Maguire and I can't handle his comments half the time.
    Posted by jwb413

I agree - Pieere ia annoying but Healy is an idiot and I would tell him that to his face too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING : I agree - Pieere ia annoying but Healy is an idiot and I would tell him that to his face too.
    Posted by huntbri

Last year, Healy made claims that he "knew" there was discourse in the Bruins locker room over comments made by Ference regarding the player's union. I can't remember who it was(Ron Maclean,I think)but one of the other announcers called him on it,saying he should provide some proof if he wanted to make such claims. Healy is a tool who obviously thinks his own personal agendas are bigger than the game itself. Ever since, I've been hoping to eventually read a news story about Ference punching him out for bad-mouthing him. Hey, I can dream can't I?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Dez, I remember that, and I think Healy even said something similar this year after the Ference comment about Paille's hit. He's an idiot, plain and simple.  I did expect more of the rest of the crew, but Jim Houston is from Vancouver so I guess that's too much to expect.  Thomas makes a great save on a breakaway and there is no excitement whatsoever, just a comment about the Canuck who couldn't finish.  CBC should know that there are probably more Bruins fans across Canada than Canuck fans, especially in Atlantic Canada where Boston is the closest team.  It was almost enough to make me watch the NBC feed.  I do miss Jack's unabashed Bruins enthusiasm and NESN.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Best way to shut them up........win the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, I remember that, and I think Healy even said something similar this year after the Ference comment about Paille's hit. He's an idiot, plain and simple.  I did expect more of the rest of the crew, but Jim Houston is from Vancouver so I guess that's too much to expect.  Thomas makes a great save on a breakaway and there is no excitement whatsoever, just a comment about the Canuck who couldn't finish.  CBC should know that there are probably more Bruins fans across Canada than Canuck fans, especially in Atlantic Canada where Boston is the closest team.  It was almost enough to make me watch the NBC feed.  I do miss Jack's unabashed Bruins enthusiasm and NESN.
    Posted by OatesCam

Oates, it was enough for my friends and I to switch channels. I don't like P.McGuire but I hate Healy. He obviously hasn't been punched even near often enough. The guy makes Pierre seem bearable......that says a lot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It was pretty bad but Grapes is pulling for the Bruins and PJ Stock is a former Bruin.  One win and it will even out.  Well maybe not but do we really care what they say.  I don't and didnt in other series.  It is HNIC and they tend to favor any Canadian team. 
    I actually had my 52" TV in surround sound and was loving the crowd noise and the atmosphere.  When it hits Boston our crowd noise will drown out those tools. 

Its all good folks.  Like the troll said.  Stop complaining about it.  It attracks trolls like ants to sugar. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I'm a Canadian Bruins fan. Healey is embarrassing as is McGuire...they are both morons.....Listening to the BoB Cole called games was an insult....."Cammaleri is taking on Boston's tough guy, Krejci" was lunacy at it's finest....go get another Jack Daniel's Bob....
    You are right, listening to this garbage is torture ....as if Vancouver already has the Cup....please...Bruins...make them eat their words...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The anointing of Vancouver as 2011 Stanley Cup champs has already begun. I'm sure there are some fans and media that want to give them the Cup after 1 victory.Why go to Boston ? Theres no point. I for one would like the B's to win the next 3 games and go back to Van up 3-1. Whether they finish them off there is immaterial as they will win in 6, but it would be nice to shut the CBC,print media and Van fans up for a while.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Stop whining!
    Posted by 4FortheCup

No wonder your logo smells like a fish.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

I

n Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING:
    In Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING : No wonder your logo smells like a fish.
    Posted by watchtower

Talking about fish LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wonder what Chara was doing there?

Sections
Shortcuts