1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING

Here you go !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING:
    I n Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING : Talking about fish LOL
    Posted by 4FortheCup

Too funny! Z is a Bass head. You are a Bass hole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Who cares what a bunch of pussycat, wanna be Americans think.

hahahahahaha Canada, maybe we should stop protecting you wusses and let some country invade you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Here you go !
    Posted by 4FortheCup

You queens can't even protect yourselves.  Losers!  Keep paying 60% of your money to support losers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

What do you expect from a bunch of whining, p@nsy Canadiens anyways? It's just the Habs all over again, except in English.  How long has hockey been around in Vancouver again?
    Posted by bridgemanusa

Vancouver's Millionaires won the Stanley Cup in 1914-15. So quite a while.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to CBC BRUINS BASHING:
    All these jerks did was carve Boston all night long Wednesday.  Absolutley unacceptable, its biast reporting and it is just unfair.  It was so unbeleivelable I had neutral friends texting me asking what the hell was going on.  If Boston had done something to these clowns. I cannot belive they get away with this crap!  I am so pissed off I will be watching the next one on NBC.  If I ever see Glen Healy him and I will have a go!  Only Don Cherry brought any sanity to this night of Bruins Bashing! There in the Stanley Cup final you jerks!  Wake up! A HOPE CAM GOT WIND IF IT!
    Posted by samsonov

Here's a thought: mute the volume.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I can handle the loss!  I can handle bad officialting!  I can take all the trolls that come on here and remain neutral!  But what I cant sit idly by and watch is what went on the other night.  Call it what you want but I am sticking up for my team.  They have worked there azz off to get to this point and they deserve to be recognised as an outstanding hockey team. And before it is over they may go down as one of the Greatest 5 on 5 Hockey teams in the History of Hockey!!
    Posted by samsonov

right now they are a distant 2nd to the Canucks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: CBC BRUINS BASHING : right now they are a distant 2nd to the Canucks.
    Posted by Bralon

Statistics don't back up your opinion but carry on.........

Sections
Shortcuts