CBC Homer idiots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

CBC Homer idiots

After the second period the interviewer asks Ryder about the second period and then the last question was about the finger Ferrence gave the Montreal fans.  What a stupid, idiotic, amateur question that was.  What was he trying to get Ryder to say?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: CBC Homer idiots

"That's what it said in the yearbook, Jim."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

In Response to CBC Homer idiots:
    After the second period the interviewer asks Ryder about the second period and then the last question was about the finger Ferrence gave the Montreal fans.  What a stupid, idiotic, amateur question that was.  What was he trying to get Ryder to say?  
    Posted by mattbs

I like the way Ryder laughed it off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I was hoping Ryder would have been honest and said it was a classless move.  And people think he is a good leader???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

What did he say?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You're my boy Ference!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Hockey fans are offended by a middle finger???

put your skirts away.

**Blackmore!!!*****

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Bob Cole is just plain old sickening to listen too....just makes the Habs sound like they are the team of destiny or the team to beat and homerism is alive and well with him. he must repeat the score if the Habs are leading at least a thousand times in a game...easily. Used to like Cole when he did Leafs games because the  Maple Laughs were always losing...havent heard this much homer calling since "suck my' Dick Irvin was doing Montreal games for the CBC.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to CBC Homer idiots:
    Posted by mattbs

Ryder is number one!  Ference is clairvoyant!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

In Response to Re: CBC Homer idiots:
    In Response to CBC Homer idiots : Ryder is number one!  Ference is clairvoyant!
    Posted by islamorada

This made me laugh hard, out loud.  Thanks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I was hoping Ryder would have been honest and said it was a classless move.  And people think he is a good leader???
    Posted by shuperman

here comes the party p00per.  Come on Shupe Man !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Ryder just laughed..... I loved it. Like he was going to throw ference under the bus or support what he did. His somewhat dismissive laughter said it all - he wasn't going to engage the attempt at homerism....

I think it was Cole who described Kredji as a " tough guy " earlier in the year when he fought Camalleri.... and my taxes pay this sorry old man's bloated  salary and ( impending ) gov't pension

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The finger was the momentum shifter..........just kidding!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Ryder just laughed..... I loved it. Like he was going to throw ference under the bus or support what he did. His somewhat dismissive laughter said it all - he wasn't going to engage the attempt at homerism....

I think it was Cole who described Kredji as a " tough guy " earlier in the year when he fought Camalleri.... and my taxes pay this sorry old man's bloated  salary and ( impending ) gov't pension

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and what about when Price made the save on Boychuk (he shot into his glove) how many times did they show that save.  They called it " The save of his Life ! "
    If that was Ryder instead of Boychuk he would have roofed it. LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BsL,

IF Pk did that to our crowd would you think its funny.  No party poo-per.  Just didnt like it.  Especially wouldnt like it if my young fella was at a game and idiolizing these players. 
    I was impressed with the technique though.  Not easy with a hockey glove on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

It was Scott Oake, he is a clown. Check out his Snoop Dog interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTa3h7pN8J0

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BsL, IF Pk did that to our crowd would you think its funny.  No party poo-per.  Just didnt like it.  Especially wouldnt like it if my young fella was at a game and idiolizing these players.  I was impressed with the technique though.  Not easy with a hockey glove on.
    Posted by shuperman

I just have to always go the opposite way you do in these situations. LOL I also wondered how he pulled that finger.  I think I'm going to try right now to put my gloves on and give the finger.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No worries.  Most do.  I am used to being called out. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

and what about when Price made the save on Boychuk (he shot into his glove) how many times did they show that save.  They called it " The save of his Life ! " If that was Ryder instead of Boychuk he would have roofed it. LOL
    Posted by BsLegion

It could have been if Boychuck would have lifted the puck and umm ah yeah if the Habs would have won the game... better luck next time!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No worries.  Most do.  I am used to being called out. 
    Posted by shuperman

Well I could pull a finer without the help of my un-gloved hand/
    wow Chicago up 3-0 !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

OUCH 4-0 Chicago

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Bob Cole is just plain old sickening to listen too....just makes the Habs sound like they are the team of destiny or the team to beat and homerism is alive and well with him. he must repeat the score if the Habs are leading at least a thousand times in a game...easily. Used to like Cole when he did Leafs games because the  Maple Laughs were always losing...havent heard this much homer calling since "suck my' Dick Irvin was doing Montreal games for the CBC.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778

Agree whole heartedly on old baldy Cole....makes it real obvious who he is being paid by....But that blue ribbon A hole Healy takes the cake....he sure had to eat crow tonight...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Posted by shuperman

Ryder should have given him the finger for even asking! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: CBC Homer idiots : Agree whole heartedly on old baldy Cole....makes it real obvious who he is being paid by....But that blue ribbon A hole Healy takes the cake....he sure had to eat crow tonight...HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
    Posted by saultont

I've read the CBC is gradually putting Cole out to pasture due to his age but also because of his tendency to make on-air gaffes (i.e. identifying the wrong players, mispronunciation of names).  They've already reduced his workload and increased that of their west coast-based top duo of Hughson and Simpson. 

Sections
Shortcuts