challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans

numerous US based media members has been very critical of chara's hit- calling for suspensions-even a globe writer!  this provides a balanced view of the situation...my  challenge is for anyone to find me a montreal based media member who backed chara's actions...and not their beloved habs. i'm very curious to see if this person exists in the world-AN OBJECTIVE HABS writer/commentator  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans

You won't find one

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Oh, and Massarotti doesn't count...he knows 0 about the Bruins.  I think he got confused and thought Pacioretty was on the Red Sox.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

patch is a conn. boy maybe it hit a little close to home for mazz- either way mazz does not write very inteligent hockey columns

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

there are a few but after the fans reaction believe me they wont stand up ...I even had to remove my BRUINS bumper sticker...to many hight fingers at me ...and my wife asked me to remive it ....it was getting dangerous ...they blame it on the B's fans and all the Bruins players..they keep saying on the air that we have such a dirty team and blah blah blah ......it wont stop ..if we have a meeting Bruins-Mtl in the payoffs ..it will be a war ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

stanley... "a few"... i want to read these columns to see for myself, could you provide the link? i'd like to see it with my own two eyes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]if we have a meeting Bruins-Mtl in the payoffs ..it will be a war .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

It's going to kill them to watch Captain Z receive the Cup from Bettman this June.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Just one of the comments I have just seen on RDS.ca...this one is in english but there are plenty even worst ...

''''With all defenceman falling at the blue line and with Max injured and out for a long time!! I think it’s time to bring up Nigel D and Alex Henry ASAP!!
    And also bring JIMMY BONNEAU for the next game againts the BRUINS!
    Man montreal need to show the teams that they are not to foul with!!
    Montreal is doing good now! But with the P.O. coming they need some toughness to protect their STAR PLAYERS!! So MARTIN BRING UP THESEGUYS ASAP!!!''''

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

C'mon... all you bruin fans in montreal...still waiting to read an objective piece on this issue.  this is like searching for bigfoot, and my point is made

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]numerous US based media members has been very critical of chara's hit- calling for suspensions-even a globe writer!  this provides a balanced view of the situation...my  challenge is for anyone to find me a montreal based media member who backed chara's actions...and not their beloved habs. i'm very curious to see if this person exists in the world-AN OBJECTIVE HABS writer/commentator  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I came across this in the Toronto Sun, for what it's worth...

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/2011/03/12/17594771.html

...another one from the Calgery Herald...it's short, but the writer believes it was a clean hit and blames the injury on design flaw...

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Deerfoot+lesson/4434109/story.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

thanks gardenbees....not surprised that tor and cal have a couple level head, but my post concerned a single montreal media member having said something other than toeing the party line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Mazz strikes me as a typical Boston Sports Fan. You know the type, supports all Boston teams but doesn't take much interest in the Bruins until there's a bit of controversy. Then he offers his gems of wisdom, usually backed up by references to the Sox (Mazz) or Pats (Gasper) since he doesn't know much about the NHL. Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Mazz is a Herald refugee.

expect less.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

[QUOTE]numerous US based media members has been very critical of chara's hit- calling for suspensions-even a globe writer!  this provides a balanced view of the situation...my  challenge is for anyone to find me a montreal based media member who backed chara's actions...and not their beloved habs. i'm very curious to see if this person exists in the world-AN OBJECTIVE HABS writer/commentator  

Here, dumb dumb !

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/chroniqueurs/rejean-tremblay/201103/10/01-4377879-bonne-decision.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_meme_auteur_4378981_article_POS4

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wedgy-Dunlop. Show Wedgy-Dunlop's posts

Here's another dumb dumb...

http://www.lavantage.qc.ca/le-commentaire-de-rjc/12-03-2011-affaire-pacioretty-chara-quel-gaspillage-inutile-de-fond-publics

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to challenge for the montreal fans/bruins fans : Here, dumb dumb ! http://www.cyberpresse.ca/chroniqueurs/rejean-tremblay/201103/10/01-4377879-bonne-decision.php?utm_categorieinterne=trafficdrivers&utm_contenuinterne=cyberpresse_meme_auteur_4378981_article_POS4
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]
    I guess this would be an interesting article for those of us that understand french...?