championship swag

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

championship swag

So, have you guys (and gals) gotten anything from the NHL store?

As I am eagerly awaiting the DVD, my wife surprised me with the Tim Thomas plaque with the little snowglobe with actual melted ice from the Finals :)
    [img]http://shop.nhl.com/largeImage/index.jsp?LargeImageURL=http%3A//NHL.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p10638239dt.jpg[/img] #8/500 :D

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Re: championship swag

Still waiting...thank you Canada post and your strike.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Received my Marchand shirt and Champ hat yesterday - I was a littled worried about the one size fits all, but damn.. they're right, it fit!
    I'm still waiting on the magnets! 
    PunchKnock - I live in Toronto, so it's coming! slowly! 

These are good times!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm STILL looking for the team picture with the cup in front on them.  The one where they are organized, not where they are all sprawled everywhere.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The only swag I have from either the B's or the Sox victories are my 3 proudly displayed empty bottles of moderately priced domestic champagne with the dates written on the labels.

That's enough for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: championship swag:
    [QUOTE]The only swag I have from either the B's or the Sox victories are my 3 proudly displayed empty bottles of moderately priced domestic champagne with the dates written on the labels. That's enough for me.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

LOL.... I only kept the cork and wrote BRUINS 2011 CHAMPIONS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Nicely done with the Champagne guys, wish I thought of that.  I bought the combo pack from NHL.com, still waiting for the DVD which is supposed to ship mid-July.  I would like to get some more stuff I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Got my championship cap and I gotta say, since I'm vacationing in Montreal and I'm finding it very difficult to remove!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hibachibbq3. Show hibachibbq3's posts

DVD comes out on Tuesday.  And I got mine from Amazon.  I've seemed to have more success with them then with shop.nhl.com.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I forked over $200 for a road Chris Kelly jersey to NHL.com two weeks ago (I used to watch him in the minors) and may get the DVD.

The day after the Tampa series, I was in Boston for a conference and bought a "Puck the Nucks" tee-shirt from a street vendor. As I was looking at shirts, the guy kept hiking up the price. It started off 3 for $20, then went to $10 for a Thomas shirt before I ended up with a shirt that has no logo or actual B's reference to it. ... Maybe it's time to put away the wallet and just wait for Christmas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

ordered 2 copies of the blueray dvd (1 for my dad) and a  keychan.  Im sure there will be much more to come though.

Sections
Shortcuts