Changes for Game 2?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

Changes for Game 2?

First of all we need to stop dumping it around the boards. Price plays the puck way to well, I don't understand why they don't see that in video and instead dump it cross corner with a guy charging hard.

Second is to keep a guy in front of the net, Price saw way to much, can we not get in his face and play with some intensity in front of the crease? I was also hoping for a little more desperation in the 3rd, only like 6 shots?

Besides that, we all know the PP is a lost cause.

2 giveaways and good goaltending, they win 2-0. We outplayed them, what can you do?  A couple bounces and that was ours. Come out harder next game, hopefully Seguin is in for Ryder or Kelly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Changes for Game 2?

Can we send CJ to the minors? maybe with Ryder and Kab.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Changes for Game 2?

How about hire a f*cking coach?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Maybe sit Kaberle to send a message?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

We've heard the Bruins goal horn and the Rick Flair WOOO! for the last time this season. This team is hopeless. How in the f*ck is it that every godd*m Joe Six Pack fan on the internet could see what the f*cking problem was six months ago, yet PC & CJ couldn't f*cking see it and still f*cking don't? Unfuckingreal!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

In Response to Re: Changes for Game 2?:
    Seguin in for Kelly.  Habs don't concern me.  They suck.
    Posted by mattc355

They weren't  even in our league tonight, but they're always a demon to us. Saturday is a must win, we can't go into Montreal down 2

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bring in Seguin ....tonight Kelly and Recchi were too slow ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

IMO, not much you can do, they need to ride out this series and see what happens. Putting Seguin in right now is an indictment of the coaching staff. It's not that I think they shouldn't but this team really isn't gonna win or lose depending on whether Seguin plays or not. They will lose if the Lucic/Krejci/Horton line continue to be horrid.

Did anyone see horton do ANYTHING tonight?

McQuaid = terrible, Boychuck = non-existent, Seindenberg = LOL.. Bruins Defense was F'ing horrible.

We were embarassing on the forecheck, often dumping the puck into areas without other bruins in position to compete for the puck (a.k.a. turning the puck over)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask is the first change that needs to be done.  If he would have been in net tonight they would be playing OT right now 0-0.  Not saying that the Bs played well tonight because they sucked!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Did anyone see horton do ANYTHING tonight?
    Posted by OlsonicCreations

I didn't see any Bruin doing much tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Hey  Stanley........

You may want to take that train to Florida instead of Fenway before the
    Bs dump you again!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

IMO, not much you can do, they need to ride out this series and see what happens. Putting Seguin in right now is an indictment of the coaching staff. It's not that I think they shouldn't but this team really isn't gonna win or lose depending on whether Seguin plays or not. They will lose if the Lucic/Krejci/Horton line continue to be horrid. Did anyone see horton do ANYTHING tonight?

Right.
    Horton #1 on my list of disappointments tonight.
    Along with Marchand.
    And altho TT was all right tonight, he looked tired to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

Bring in Seguin ....tonight Kelly and Recchi were too slow ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I agree Stanley. As much as Recchi can be a valuable player, especially in grinding playoff hockey, he can't keep up. At the same time I can't see CJ sitting him ever

I also think Bergeron needs to get back to his mid season form when he went on that run. He needs to be a 2nd line center, and play that way offensively not just defensively for us to go anywhere.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

IMO, not much you can do, they need to ride out this series and see what happens. Putting Seguin in right now is an indictment of the coaching staff. It's not that I think they shouldn't but this team really isn't gonna win or lose depending on whether Seguin plays or not. They will lose if the Lucic/Krejci/Horton line continue to be horrid. Did anyone see horton do ANYTHING tonight?

Horton kept falling over in the beginning of the 1st.  He looked really shaky in his first NHL playoff game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

You are dead on in principle.

It is quite clear a message needs to be sent to this team.

Purely unacceptable game 1.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

embarrassing performance.  Came out flat, no physical play at all, poor goaltending, no net presence, many turnovers -- what else can I say.  Sick of excuses for this team -- very poorly coached and deserved to lose.  If you can't motivate a team at home in game one of the playoffs, against a lifelong rival, then pack it in.
      Only player that showed up was Marchant.  This team is finished. Not that I am surprised, other than a handful of games, this is the way they always play.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Kaberle -2. Not a good showing for him at all. To think he waited 7 years to get back to the playoffs and then lays an egg...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

HERE, HEREIn Response to Re: Changes for Game 2?:
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Seguin needs to center the third line and play on the power play IMO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Seguin in for that sack of laundry Ryder.
    Posted by hendy77

Keep Ryder for this series. He plays well against the Habs. And did tonight. You think Seguin will make body contact like Ryder did tonight? Answer is NO

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

IMO, not much you can do, they need to ride out this series and see what happens. Putting Seguin in right now is an indictment of the coaching staff. It's not that I think they shouldn't but this team really isn't gonna win or lose depending on whether Seguin plays or not. They will lose if the Lucic/Krejci/Horton line continue to be horrid. Did anyone see horton do ANYTHING tonight? McQuaid = terrible, Boychuck = non-existent, Seindenberg = LOL.. Bruins Defense was F'ing horrible. We were embarassing on the forecheck, often dumping the puck into areas without other bruins in position to compete for the puck (a.k.a. turning the puck over)

so so true !  When they were down 1-0 too many times did they dump it and either nobody went in to forecheck or the one that went in was too late. The puck was on it's way out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Not to pile on Ryder but I can see why he rarely passes the puck..horrible. Might as well keep it and fire off a shot because all he is doing is giving it away when he attempts to pass...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Kelly did absolutely nothing tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts