1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Changes to forums and comments

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Badhab, does slow mean not changed one bit ? Because that's what's happened since the last time I was on here.

[/QUOTE]

at least null's posts are blocked.  That's a little progress.  Problem is that he can still create and bump threads, but since more posters are coming on it negates him.

Yes, it's glacier slow progress.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nuII. Show nuII's posts

SEIDENBERG!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to nuII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SEIDENBERG!

[/QUOTE]

No.  He's the guy who met a really big ship a long time ago where all the passengers would have been better off if they got exceptionally cozy in the life rafts.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It was the Nazi blimp that blew up in NJ.  No?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Thread editing! Nice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I deleted my post!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

This forum is a bigger memory drain on my old computer than much more graphics intensive sites like TSN.ca.  If I leave this forum up overnight, I will have to restart Firefox to get it to respond.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thread editing! Nice.

[/QUOTE]

Just edited my reply to you,  great ! 

Now how do you delete a post ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

BDC, Kavorkian in action at this point.  Maybe a rebirth of discussions between the NHL and NHLPA can revive, but BDC lacked the manpower to make the necessary changes in the transition to save money.  The Bleacher Report stuff is lame to anyone with a decent amount of intelligence.  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

This is more of a website design gripe, but if I bookmark the Bruins page on BDC and select Discussions in the page header, shouldn't I be directed straight to the Bruin's Forum section?

It is frustrating having to scroll, scroll, scroll down the mountain of stuff I will never see to get to the Bruins. I guess I could bookmark the page, but I prefer one link to the Bruins on BDC and go from there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Still haven't got that quick link to the last posters post I read?

Been a long time trying to figure this out or are we not going to have it?

Really don't like having to click the thread, click the last page or scroll to the bottom.

Some posters have interesting posts, not that good that I want to read them all again.

That's my only gripe!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to LordByron77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really don't like having to click the thread, click the last page or scroll to the bottom.

Some posters have interesting posts, not that good that I want to read them all again.

That's my only gripe!

[/QUOTE]

My biggest beef also.

Coming up on two months since BCDottie started this thread claiming to make all the changes.

What a load of.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to LordByron77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's my only gripe!

[/QUOTE]

My biggest beef also.

Coming up on two months since BCDottie started this thread claiming to make all the changes.

What a load of.......

[/QUOTE]

negative

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

One good new feature I've found thus far.

You enter your birthdate on the profile page.

Your profile banner will then calculate your age.

Which is really handy for those of us getting on in years and can't quite recall how old we are.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it or not, but I think there's a pretty useful new feautre.  If you enter your birthdate you will see your age on your profile page.  This is helpful for those of use who might be getting a little older and are forgetful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it or not, but I think there's a pretty useful new feautre.  If you enter your birthdate you will see your age on your profile page.  This is helpful for those of use who might be getting a little older and are forgetful.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you've mentioned it but what good is this feature if you forget when your birthdate is ?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you've mentioned it but what good is this feature if you forget when your birthdate is ?

[/QUOTE]

Because it stores your birthdate if you enter it and displays your age at the top.

When are the other features going to appear?  Or will they?  Like searching and polls?  And will the stored pictures ever return to my profile?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

still can't quote people. LOLOL. what a joke.

How much an hour are you paying the supposed "multiple developers" you need to implement functionality that has been trivial on internet forums for the past 15 years?

BDCDottie is either ignorant about the development of these boards, or intentionally misleading. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In response to Olsonic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

still can't quote people. LOLOL. what a joke.

How much an hour are you paying the supposed "multiple developers" you need to implement functionality that has been trivial on internet forums for the past 15 years?

BDCDottie is either ignorant about the development of these boards, or intentionally misleading. 

[/QUOTE]

All for saving a buck in these of transition from paper to the flat world of communication, but that is spot on with regards to the forum!  Cheers Olsonic!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How about a status report at least?

Is there any intention of bringing back the old features?

Sections
Shortcuts