Chara and Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Chara and Seidenberg

Chara and Seidenberg played out of there minds ! Lecavalier did nothing. I don't think the Sedin are looking forward to that matchup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Chara and Seidenberg

Huge.

Boyc and Fer upped their games big time.  Kab played very well too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the b's defensive system held TB's three stars pretty much in check during the series....

i don't see why they can't do the same against the twins and Kesler....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Vancouver will be much tougher because, they are much more physical..... and their D is much more talented....

None the less, we have:

The best Goalie
    The best Defenseman
    The best 2-way player - Bergy
    Clutch Players - Horton, Lucic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Yep Seidenberg controls the play in the Bruins zone. He has amazing, I mean amazing skill level! Boychuck had a great game, Ferrence as usual played so big given his smaller stature. I was 14 the last time they won the Cup. I'm so happy for the team and fans! Go Bruins!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Great team effort by all the Bruins tonight.  The better team won.  Special kudos to Seidenberg who was an absolute beast tonight!!!  Also I am going to eat a liitle crow gladly as CJ finally got this team over the hump.  It was nice to see that Seguin was part of the line-up when it happened.  Great job playing the kid tonight but taking him off for the last 7 minutes after the Bruins scored.  It was a really well coached game by Claude tonight.  Now go in and upset the Canucks!!  Hammer Kesler and the Sedins.  Kesler is the heart and soul so you have to match his intensity.  Get in Luongo`s kitchen and you can throw him off his game.  Go shock the world boys!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Chara and Seidenberg:
    Huge. Boyc and Fer upped their games big time.  Kab played very well too.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

I think Kaberle might have played his best game for the B's.. Anyone else notice him on the backcheck to thwart Stamkos  on what might have been a sure goal late in the second period? got his stick in the way of Downey's pass which 9/10 Stamkos converts ... Might have been 1-0 TBay!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

spells SHUT DOWN DEFENCE.

They'll be playing against the Sedins every game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

This needed to be pointed out.  Well said

Both guys have been rock solid.  I was so critical of Seidenberg earlier this year, but man, he seems to be one of those guys that come playoff time, he throws it in to another gear

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

This was one of the best played games i have ever watched .The skill level was amazing with no one making any glaring mistakes. Chara & Seids unbelievable.High tempo and execution.Way to go B's !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

That might have been the best team defense they have played all playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

I just watched the replay of the game Seidenberg blocked everything at the end of the game.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Chara and Seidenberg:
    Vancouver will be much tougher because, they are much more physical..... and their D is much more talented.... None the less, we have: The best Goalie The best Defenseman The best 2-way player - Bergy Clutch Players - Horton, Lucic
    Posted by SmokingJoe

While I hope you're right, a pretty strong argument could be made for Luongo (exact same playoff stats), Kessler (his 2 way play has him the Conn Smythe favorite) and best clutch?  Pick a couple players from either team from the 6 series they have played...  and again Kessler is right there.

Go B's, but on paper the entire argument comes down to Vancouvers ballistic offense and power play vs  B's smothering defense.

Sections
Shortcuts