Chara + Coca Cola commercial?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Chara + Coca Cola commercial?

It was pretty cool seeing Chara drinking a coke while on the bench. If the coca cola marketer saw this they be calling Chara agent to do a commercial. They can do a American and European ( his homeland) version. I can see and hear it now Chara saying " it' the real thing". Then chugging back a coke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Chara + Coca Cola commercial?

nothing would look better than chara chugging down a coke leaning up against the cup.  i'd love to see that commercial.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I heard on Hockey Night In Canada that Chara received a memo from the league reminding him that players can't be drinking from a coke bottle on the bench. Coca Cola is not an official sponser of the NHL. In the future, he would have to put the coke in a gatorade bottle & drink from that. Pretty lame if you ask me but business is business I guess.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Doubt it would happen.  Chara is a health nut, doesn't even drink soft drinks according to HNIC.  Just did it because it was quick sugar.  Now, it seems other athletes are using it (marathon runners for one) maybe Coke needs to target them, maybe a Chara commercial would make sense in a larger marketing strategy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I once saw Kevin McHale eat a pretzel. It was awesome!!!

c'mon

Sections
Shortcuts