Chara Fight Trending On Yahoo News

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Chara Fight Trending On Yahoo News

For the first time this post season, the B's make Yahoo News Trending!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

Re: Chara Fight Trending On Yahoo News

Awesome, unless you're the guy the actually got mauled. Shouldn't feed a bear barbaque, or poke it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

For the first time this post season, the B's make Yahoo News Trending!

Clever, NAS. And oh, man was it true.  Right, Bryan Bickell?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm looking at the thread title and saying that wasnt a fight, what is he talking about. Should've known.

well done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You know, this is like the Ignobel prizes - first it made me laugh, then it made me think.  (www.improbably.com)

That really did look like a bear taking down a large, unsuspecting man.  One huge forearm, and then he's on him.  If Cedfano had the teeth, Bickell would have no face.

Are you not entertained?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

How about the bear tossing Handzus at the face off dot. Lifted him clean off his skates and sort of slammed him. Chara is one powerful guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Word is that Chara choked up a half eaten salmon on the back of Bickell's head to mark the territory...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

When he gets pissed it's pretty scary. Wonder if McCabe got any flashbacks. Surprised

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

When he gets pissed it's pretty scary. Wonder if McCabe got any flashbacksSurprised

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

Only if he goes on one of those wild rollercoasters, nite.  Chara rag-dolled him around as if he were on one while with the Sens.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

[QUOTE]

When he gets pissed it's pretty scary. Wonder if McCabe got any flashbacksSurprised

Only if he goes on one of those wild rollercoasters, nite.  Chara rag-dolled him around as if he were on one while with the Sens.

[/QUOTE]

Yea remind me to tell u when I bumped into McCabe & his agent last yr during stampede. I was too enibriated to realize it was him. His agent asked me how I felt about McCabe & I started laughing & said you mean the guy Big Z rag-dolled & thru him around like a p*ssy? He was cool about it, because I saved my behind & said I would take him on the B's to help out the pp. Then he said you can tell him that yourself. He's standing right here. McCabe isn't a small guy. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yea remind me to tell u when I bumped into McCabe & his agent last yr during stampede. I was too enibriated to realize it was him. His agent asked me how I felt about McCabe & I started laughing & said you mean the guy Big Z rag-dolled & thru him around like a p*ssy? He was cool about it, because I saved my behind & said I would take him on the B's to help out the pp. Then he said you can tell him that yourself. He's standing right here. McCabe isn't a small guy. 

Don't forget to tell us about the time you bumped into McCabe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why the heck is Barbra Streisand trending more that a bear mauling a man?

Why is she trending at all for that matter?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Why the heck is Barbra Streisand trending more that a bear mauling a man?

Why is she trending at all for that matter?

If only those two stories could somehow be combined...

Sections
Shortcuts