Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Re: Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here)

Hahahaha...good comeback Dez....peace Bro!!!  I like that we are both passionate Bruins fans!! Go Bruins!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here) : Pronger is the NHL's most overrated player.Let's leave it at that.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Ryan Kessler is the NHL's most overrated player.

Chris Pronger is a beast, he's a game changer, he's a team changer and he's a champion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Hahahaha...good comeback Dez....peace Bro!!!  I like that we are both passionate Bruins fans!! Go Bruins!!
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]
    Cheers to you.Go Bruins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here) : Ryan Kessler is the NHL's most overrated player. Chris Pronger is a beast, he's a game changer, he's a team changer and he's a champion.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    You like Pronger.I think he's a dirty prickk that no longer wants to drop the mitts to stand behind his actions.We'll have to disagree where Pronger is concerned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]I would take Hal Gill over Lurch any day of the week. PC would have an extra 4 million in cap room he could a much needed pucking moving D. Not worth the money case closed. He is a good D but not worth over 7mil. I'm pretty sure if PC made Lurch available, no and I mean NO GM in their right mind would pick this guy up.
    Posted by mitchco98[/QUOTE]

The day Gill is placed on the ice against every #1 line in the league for every shift every game and even comes close to a plus rating -- I will agree with you. Just watch Pylon Hal when he's one the ice with Ovie, Sid, Stamkos, Etc -- It's betond laughable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Chara is worth every penny -- just wait until we are watching a Bruins lineup play without the guy.  He gives us 27-28 minutes of top notch D every night.  When you play that much you make some mistakes, but who else would you rather have playing all of those minutes.

I think Pronger is a poor man's Chara. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here) : You like Pronger.I think he's a dirty prickk that no longer wants to drop the mitts to stand behind his actions.We'll have to disagree where Pronger is concerned.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

His actions cross the line once in a while, that's no secret, but that doesn't take away from his skills as a defenseman.  The guy is total pro, and has been for the better part of 10 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara gets respect on NHL.com(but not enough here) : His actions cross the line once in a while, that's no secret, but that doesn't take away from his skills as a defenseman.  The guy is total pro, and has been for the better part of 10 years.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    And he turns it up a notch when it counts, in the playoffs.

I take Pronger, warts and all, any time.