Chara Great Game Tonite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Chara Great Game Tonite

Expect to see more of this from Lurch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Chara Great Game Tonite

1) Chara played like a Dope. His penalty gave Buffalo life among other bone head plays.  

2) Given the history Vanik has against the B's isn't it time they start shadowing him?

3) Ruff calls a time out with 14 seconds left in a 7-4 game?  Times like this is when I miss the B's of the 70's who would have jumped in their bench and give him a fistfull.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I hope your comment about Chara was made after only one minute of watching the game. Chara was on the ice for at least 4 of the goals tonight. And Rask goes down to his knees way too often. Even before this game he has. Tonight it caught up with him. He got burned from going down and or flopping. Ugly loss when I thought at 3-1 the B's should have had this one in the bag. They just got very undisciplined and loose in their play. You cant win them all, but I feel they let this one get away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to mitchco98's comment:

I expect to see less of you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Poor decision making and sloppy plays from many Bruins tonight... no lack of offensive effort though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Chara was bad tonight but he wasn't alone

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I expect to see less of you.

Shorten season 3 games in 4  nights. I can assure you alot less from Lurch and more of me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Welcome back one trick pony.  With the lockout and all, I would have thought you might have some new material.  Must have killed you that you had to wait until game 7 of the season to bash Chara.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No player means more to their team then chara.  No one!  He didn't have a great game but had chances.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:

I hope your comment about Chara was made after only one minute of watching the game. Chara was on the ice for at least 4 of the goals tonight. And Rask goes down to his knees way too often. Even before this game he has. Tonight it caught up with him. He got burned from going down and or flopping. Ugly loss when I thought at 3-1 the B's should have had this one in the bag. They just got very undisciplined and loose in their play. You cant win them all, but I feel they let this one get away.

Agree completely about Rask going down way to early.   Also, he seems to get himself way out of position often.  Not impressed.  Needs to come up with some
    big saves when the going gets tough (hate to say it...like Thomas did).  That last goal on him was like watching a pee wee goalie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Welcome back one trick pony.  With the lockout and all, I would have thought you might have some new material.  Must have killed you that you had to wait until game 7 of the season to bash Chara.

I was going to wait until game 10, figure everyone should be in game shape by then given the shorten season, seems Lurch is ahead of schedule.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought Lucic was terrific tonight, around the net the whole night. I bet Miller got great satisfaction knowing how many chances Lucic had and didnt bury one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I thought Lucic was terrific tonight, around the net the whole night. I bet Miller got great satisfaction knowing how many chances Lucic had and didnt bury one.

Agreed. He's been terrific all season. Wasn't sure what to expect given all the "fat" rumors going around but he looks great out there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

The new master of hockey analysis - "mitchco98", and legend in his own mind.

Use your foretelling grey matter to give us the winner of the 5th race at Tampa Bay Downs tomorrow.

Then we'll see how good you are!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

In response to Wheatskins' comment:

Use your foretelling grey matter to give us the winner of the 5th race at Tampa Bay Downs tomorrow.

Too much doping in horse racing, I'll stick with analysis on Lurch.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Are you referring to more Norris Trophy votes? Granted -- lots of mistakes tonight. Smartest move he made tonight was not to get involved with Scott

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Sure, find an excuse!

When tested, back off and brain cramp. Too much stress on the noggin.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

he had a bad game, he was -3, it can happen to anyone no big deal

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

3rd game in 4 nights, was on the ice for over 25 minutes. This loser waits until the B's lose and he comes after Chara...What you do this week?

Loser.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

3rd game in 4 nights, was on the ice for over 25 minutes. This loser waits until the B's lose and he comes after Chara...What you do this week?

Loser.

You are the loser tough guy, I bet Kessel gets his first when Lurch is on the ice.

Oh yah nice shot at an open net that could have tied the game he was horrific. Expect this trend to continue. 

Thanks for the insight champ. Can't wait til your next post.

Your awesome.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mitchco98. Show mitchco98's posts

Sure, find an excuse!

When tested, back off and brain cramp. Too much stress on the noggin.

I think the stress is on you after seeing Lurch last night. I can assure you Lurch will get exposed more than ever this year. I will be at tomorrow's nights game Kessel gets his first hows that for your noggin.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

It was a tough break going down 5-on-3.  Everything was going the B's way until the Chara hold after the delayed call.  Buffalo got some confidence after that pp goal.    Another turning point was the noncall on the "blow to the head" to Hamilton.  According to the post Cooke rules, that should have been 5 and a game (with suspension).  I think it was either 4-3 Bruins or 4-4 at the time of that incident.  Horrible noncall and Hamilton was definitely shaken up after it.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I thought that Lucic was tough in front of the net but I couldn't help thinking back to Phil Esposito and how he would have buried a couple of those chances. Hopefully that will happen with Lucic.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to trouts' comment:

I thought that Lucic was tough in front of the net but I couldn't help thinking back to Phil Esposito and how he would have buried a couple of those chances. Hopefully that will happen with Lucic.

Back then the goalies looked like they wore road hockey equipment. Espo would have less net to see and less time if he were playing today compared to back then.