Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against

In Response to Re: Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against:
    SanDogBrewin Posts: 5173 First: 4/18/2009 Last: 1/31/2011 Eric Staal doesn't think so he works Chara every time he is on the ice Not what I heard him saying before he picked him on his side for the AllStar Game.. Dog, sorry you didn't catch the last couple of games against Carolina..Staal was outstanding.. -3 , got one point though on the PP, ... Chara was a +3 .. He outscored him too..Who worked who again!! Posted by cowboys9

And the 3-0 shutout by the Canes at the garden on Nov. 27th ? And how about the 09' playoffs against Carolina ? Chara has allot to prove to me in the 2nd round of the playoffs and beyond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkjEphaibwI

Especially nice clear up the wall at the 5:50 mark then the beautiful pass attempt at the 7:40 mark when the Bruins could have swept did yah catch those Cowboy ? I catch allot especially when Chara hung Krejci out to dry as Richards lined the hit up to end the series in the same game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am kinda in the same situation as Third.  I love having him and all the little things he does that go unnoticed.  My beef has always been that he needs to be more physical and more of a standup leader(at certain times) and I have listed them.  I also hate his contract.  When he leads this team far into the playoffs I will eat every word I have ever wrote negative.  Until then the jury is out for me.  BUT- I can see why the players would say this.  Probably has to do a lot with respecting him as well.  Although I like Pronger more, he was voted the most hated.  Which I think is a compliment to the way he plays and likely cost him votes.  I would much rather have Pronger if it were for all the marbles.
    Posted by shuperman

Shupe, you hate his contract?  How much would you think is fair?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against : And the 3-0 shutout by the Canes at the garden on Nov. 27th ? And how about the 09' playoffs against Carolina ? Chara has allot to prove to me in the 2nd round of the playoffs and beyond.            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkjEphaibwI Especially nice clear up the wall at the 5:50 mark then the beautiful pass attempt at the 7:40 mark when the Bruins could have swept did yah catch those Cowboy ? I catch allot especially when Chara hung Krejci out to dry as Richards lined the hit up to end the series in the same game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Nobody's perfect. 

Just ask #7:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeGKVWwaKQg

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against : Nobody's perfect.  Just ask #7:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeGKVWwaKQg Posted by Not-A-Shot

5th game of a playoff series ? A playoff elimination game with a chance to win on the road ? That was a regular season game against an offensive juggernaut name Mario so you'll need a better example.

PS. Poor Andy Moog posterizied in too many Lemieux goals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

My wife just showed me a picture a fried of hers took of a Slovak news broadcast.  It was one of those where they feel the need to cover as many stories at the same time as possible by having text across the bottom.

Line one:
    Chara improves on record
    Line two:
    12 dead and 53 injured

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

And people think only the American media is batshitinsane.

My wife just showed me a picture a fried of hers took of a Slovak news broadcast.  It was one of those where they feel the need to cover as many stories at the same time as possible by having text across the bottom. Line one: Chara improves on record Line two: 12 dead and 53 injured
    Posted by DrCC

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My wife just showed me a picture a fried of hers took of a Slovak news broadcast.  It was one of those where they feel the need to cover as many stories at the same time as possible by having text across the bottom. Line one: Chara improves on record Line two: 12 dead and 53 injured
    Posted by DrCC

Please post it.  Use photobucket or whatever.  I want that for my wallpaper!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I think the result would be different if the vote was regarding playoff performers.  Isn't that when it really matters anyway?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against : And the 3-0 shutout by the Canes at the garden on Nov. 27th ? And how about the 09' playoffs against Carolina ? Chara has allot to prove to me in the 2nd round of the playoffs and beyond.            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkjEphaibwI Especially nice clear up the wall at the 5:50 mark then the beautiful pass attempt at the 7:40 mark when the Bruins could have swept did yah catch those Cowboy ? I catch allot especially when Chara hung Krejci out to dry as Richards lined the hit up to end the series in the same game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Hung Krejci out to dry?It was an assist on the winning goal.DK got hurt on a good hit by Richards that jammed his wrist.You guys act like it was a bone-crushing hit rather than a guy getting his wrist jammed in the wrong direction.Staal was invisible in games 5 and 6 of the series but since Boston lost game 7 ,Staal now "works Chara every time he's on the ice".Everyone's entitled to an opinion but,like Fletch said,the opinion of the NHL players holds more weight than that of the fan base.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

N-O-T,

Length, not amount.  I would rather it have been a short contract.  Unless father-time is friendly to Chara I am worried about paying a 40+ dman big bucks. 
    BUT- I can live with it.  I just didnt like the length. At that point of the contract I hope we have a young stud that can wheel and make his life easier.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

he's the no.1 defenseman on the no.1 defensive team in the league... so,  what's the argument here???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Is The Toughest To Play Against : Please post it.  Use photobucket or whatever.  I want that for my wallpaper!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I don't think it is suitable for wallpaper, unfortunately:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

shuperman...they do,his name is steven kampfer 

Sections
Shortcuts