Chara Might Still face Charges from Montreal Crown Prosecutor for hit on Pacioretty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Chara Might Still face Charges from Montreal Crown Prosecutor for hit on Pacioretty

http://sports.sympatico.ca/home/legal_cloud_still_over_chara_as_he_returns_to_montreal/c4cf10b6

Apparently, the Crown attorney in Montreal is still studying the case from Chara's hit in March and is undecided as to whether or not charges should be laid against Chara.

This is just ridiculous, if charges are to be laid, then every single hockey player on every team including the Canadiens would have to be charged with assault since every game involves players getting hit in some way or another-clean or not.

This just shows truly how stupid Montreal and its fans are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Chara Might Still face Charges from Montreal Crown Prosecutor for hit on Pacioretty

They should arrest the Habs and charge them with putting a knock off product on the ice and ripping off fans.

Freaking losers.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Re: Chara Might Still face Charges from Montreal Crown Prosecutor for hit on Pacioretty

Sissy crown prosecutor from a sissy city

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Or charge them with impersonating a proffessional diving squad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I just posted on the Tsn site about this .What a joke the real problem is the fact that all the prosecutors are Habs fans.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

How else will they get a chance to beat the Bruins and get the first win at home? Impeach Chara!!!! LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

I hope we beat them senseless in these next 2 games, 10-0 both times, and I hope Chara beats the shi.t out of a few Habs. Then I hope Big Z goes into the stands, finds Louis Dionne, and beats his sissy-a.ss too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't know a thing about Canadian politics or the judicial system so I'll ask. Are their ambitious District Attorneys in Canada that sue quite a bit to make a name for themselves or Judges sit on frivolous cases that are looking to gain recognition for political reasons like down in the states ?

This is what I see if this were happening in the states...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Might Still face Charges from Montreal Crown Prosecutor for hit on Pacioretty:
    [QUOTE]I don't know a thing about Canadian politics or the judicial system so I'll ask. Are their ambitious District Attorneys in Canada that sue quite a bit to make a name for themselves or Judges sit on frivolous cases that are looking to gain recognition for political reasons like down in the states ? This is what I see if this were happening in the states...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I don't think we have the same electoral process with judges and prosecutors that you guys have in the States. That said, it seems like this particular situation is being politically driven.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That's so embarassing the embarassment is splashing all over and now I'm actually embarassed for them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

How about charging the Habs for falsifying the severity of Pacioretty's injury.  Just ask Dr Recchi!