Chara Needs To Unleash.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Chara Needs To Unleash.....

....the "leg-breakers" if the Caps are simply going to collapse around the goal. It seems as if Zee looks up, sees the lane shut down, and then fires a wrister or something wide of the goal. It sounds brutal but he needs to start making the Caps pay for stepping in front of him. Once a few guys take 100mph slappers off of the feet, the rest of them won't be in such a hurry to get on him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: Chara Needs To Unleash.....

I agree. And hopefully he hits Alzner in the head. Or that shiteater Backstrom.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Can't hurt that's for sure dez, especially on the PP when he has a bit more time.  Just as important, the whole team needs to open it up offensively just a bit.  Back to Bruins hockey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Needs To Unleash.....:
    [QUOTE]Can't hurt that's for sure dez, especially on the PP when he has a bit more time.  Just as important, the whole team needs to open it up offensively just a bit.  Back to Bruins hockey.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Callahan knows the possible repurcussions of blocking a Zee slapper. Now some Caps need to be reminded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I9Zru1D6NQ

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_k3e90CuEc

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I would like to see some others start to "unleash"....like score goals.. Mr. Krejci , Mr Bergeron , Mr. Lucic, Mr Marchand, don't be shy ... Step up to the plate and produce...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Needs To Unleash.....:
    [QUOTE]I would like to see some others start to "unleash"....like score goals.. Mr. Krejci , Mr Bergeron , Mr. Lucic, Mr Marchand, don't be shy ... Step up to the plate and produce...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    No doubt but I'm thinking of a more specific way to create space to get the puck on goal. There was a play last game when the Caps had every skater within 8 feet of the goalie. There's got to be a way to get through it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Chara Needs To Unleash.....:
    [QUOTE]....the "leg-breakers" if the Caps are simply going to collapse around the goal. It seems as if Zee looks up, sees the lane shut down, and then fires a wrister or something wide of the goal. It sounds brutal but he needs to start making the Caps pay for stepping in front of him. Once a few guys take 100mph slappers off of the feet, the rest of them won't be in such a hurry to get on him.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - The Caps seem to play him close, limiting and rushing his time to wind it up.  This forces Chara to do what you've stated or pass it to someone.  Immediately the threat of his shot is removed.  God, it must hurt like Hell to get nailed by one of his shots.  Crippling pain. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to "Re: Chara Needs To Unleash.....": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara Needs To Unleash..... : No doubt but I'm thinking of a more specific way to create space to get the puck on goal. There was a play last game when the Caps had every skater within 8 feet of the goalie. There's got to be a way to get through it. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] Dez, I am sure you have noticed the Bruins dump and chase game hardly working to establish possession in the offensive zone.. The Caps are winning those battles.. Bruins need to show more patience with the puck when they are in the offensive zone.. Guys like Seguin, Bergy, Krejci, have not shown patience with the puck to make plays... They are fantastic stick handlers , but sometimes it loks like they dont want to get hit to make a play.....julien needs to have them watch a Peverly video of the first three games... Puck possession leads to goals.. Until the Bruins start to realize that goal scoring will be a challenge...

Sections
Shortcuts