Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty

Apparently Montreal is still crying fowl over this hit in March and are looking to talk to Chara to complete its investigation and then the Crown Prosecutor will decide if any charges are to be laid against Chara.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/41083-Montreal-police-say-Zdeno-Chara-meeting-planned-as-Pacioretty-probe-nears-end.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty

ya i just saw that on tsn....wow, i hope he laughs in their faces

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Is he bringing Lord Stanley's Cup with him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

that would be awesome if he did

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

My fav line from the TSN article...

"Police say there have been logistical issues in meeting with Chara because of the Bruins' lengthy playoff run."

Awesome sauce.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AugustusPuckus. Show AugustusPuckus's posts

Maybe they should start with Hal Gill first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty:
    Is he bringing Lord Stanley's Cup with him?
    Posted by shaunk

I heard thru the grapefine that Chara was going to make a friendly gesture to Pacioretty and take him out for a drink.

He was going to allow him to sip out of the Stanley Cup since it will be the closest Pacioretty will get unless he switches to the Leafs........Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Please... all those NCAA types won't win for a long time...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

I predict that after this is over, Chara will be banned from visiting Montreal until Oct. 1.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Simply hilarious.. Looks like Scab Country is still bitter over not winning the Cup :)
    I am sure the B's lawyers and most important the NHLPA lawyers will just tell Chara to go and show up in Montreal to be interviewed.. Yeah right!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Chara will be well represented by his own and Bruins legal staff. No sense in a p---ing contest, just the facts please.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

If they do charage Chara then I want back dated charges laid against Chris Nilan for his unprovoked teeth stripping cheapshot he delivered to Rick Middleton on October 13th 1985. I know where I was at the time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

None of this will ever stick! And Cowboys9, I think the scab fans are more angry at the fact the B's are the champs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

If they do charage Chara then I want back dated charges laid against Chris Nilan for his unprovoked teeth stripping cheapshot he delivered to Rick Middleton on October 13th 1985. I know where I was at the time.
    Posted by Hanrahan1

Statute of limitations.

This whole thing is stupid. The incident happened 3 months ago. 2 months and 3 weeks ago, it was time to get over it. The fact that anyone in Montreal (or anywhere) still has this on their radar is mind-blowing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Must be the Montreal Police caught whoever stole Pat Burns' personal belongings out of his wife's car during his funeral services.  They must have if they have extra time on their hands to follow up on this colossal waste of time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Meh, this will be swept under the rug as soon as possible.

nothing to see here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Just shows how stupid people can be. Chara should plea bargin -- Drop the charges and he will allow a few select officers to touch the cup for 3 seconds. It will take place on the Forum Ice where each officer -- after touching the cup -- will ram their own heads into the infamous stanchion. 

The only guy showing class in this is Max. He's hoping Chara is not charged and wants it all put behind.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Maybe Cheap Trick wrote "Dream Police" about an incident in Montreal ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Just shows how stupid people can be. Chara should plea bargin -- Drop the charges and he will allow a few select officers to touch the cup for 3 seconds. It will take place on the Forum Ice where each officer -- after touching the cup -- will ram their own heads into the infamous stanchion.  The only guy showing class in this is Max. He's hoping Chara is not charged and wants it all put behind.
    Posted by zamboni24

=========================================================
      Where did you hear this? Last I heard was that he was still pissed that Chara was`nt suspended.(not that I care)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Pure intimidation to make sure Chara never makes another hit on a Canadian player

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

boring thread , useless , you really have time to lose!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

This thread actually makes sense not like the GARBAGE you and your little buddy Cactus Tony throw out. Thw two of you have a combined IQ of

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

Chara only get what he deserves !

Take it to the bank !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty : =========================================================   Where did you hear this? Last I heard was that he was still pissed that Chara was`nt suspended.(not that I care)
    Posted by djbosox2004

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I cannot believe so many of Montreal's Police force has wasted so much time on this case .Montreal it's politicans and it's police force should be ashamed of this farce.This seems to be their way of not letting Chara and the Bruins celebrate thier first cup win in 39 yrs.

Sections
Shortcuts