Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty

In Response to Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty : http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2011/06/28/chara_to_meet_with_montreal_police_about_hit/
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]

That should be the end of it then. If the alleged victim isn't interested in pursuing the charges, why would the Montreal Police force push it?  Don't they have bikers to arrest? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I hope every home game the B's have a pregame cup celebration againts the scabs, who gives a shiite about the karma, Ference and I don't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara to meet Montreal Police regarding Hit on Pacioretty : That should be the end of it then. If the alleged victim isn't interested in pursuing the charges, why would the Montreal Police force push it?  Don't they have bikers to arrest? 
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

Don't know if your Canadian or not Scoot; but I'm pretty sure that if the Police want to lay charges themselves they can.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonia. Show CactusTonia's posts

Maybe he'll spend the 2011-12 season in jail ! who knows?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

in jail ??? Chara...no! prison's cell are too small for him.