Chara won't be getting any Xmas gifts from El Diablo de Miroslav

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Chara won't be getting any Xmas gifts from El Diablo de Miroslav

In response to lambda13's comment:

Just because your mind wanders doesn't mean you are not in control of you vehicle. I drive the same roads to and from work every day and it's all highway. So occasionally I'll find myself going to fast or to slow. I usually combat this by using the cruise control. Get off your high horse, you're not perfect.

this is about NEEDING a device in a vehicle "to keep your mind from wandering". this thought is disturbing to say the least. if someone cannot focus on directing their 3,000 lb piece of metal down the road without help, they need to park the car and take public transportation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

sorry for distracting you while using the internet. it seems you have problems focusing here also. funny, the people i know that have radar detectors are people who think speed limits are for OTHERS. their thought being- i'm the best driver on the road, everyone else needs speed limits, not me. or simply that the speeder/reckless driver feels only his/her time is important, everyone step aside. it's called selfishness. but do go ahead and keep name calling, and trying to get out of a ticket. the fact is, RESPONSIBLE drivers have NO NEED for radar detectors. accidents will always happen, distracted driving is not an accident- it's preventable. shupe... don't help this bozo, maybe a few more tickets will prevent his mind from wandering while driving. i'll pose you a question NOB(how fitting), what exactly is more important than driving- while your driving? hint... the answer to the question rhymes with  smacksolutly blothing.

OK I got it Curt Henning! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Just because your mind wanders doesn't mean you are not in control of you vehicle. I drive the same roads to and from work every day and it's all highway. So occasionally I'll find myself going to fast or to slow. I usually combat this by using the cruise control. Get off your high horse, you're not perfect.

Don't bother Lam. He thinks you have to stare at the radar detector in order for it to work. This guy is & always will be "nada". 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hey NOB.... my first opinion of you was right on i guess, you're NAS-lite. anyone disagrees with you and your first reaction is to name call. so let me get this right, i'm on a high horse and am a "nada" because i think it is unnerving to think a person needs a device in their car to keep their mind from wandering? what in the world would happen if your detector died? would you spontaneously start doing crosswords, and forget you're driving? if that's the case, please keep using your "cop finder". and to all law enforcement officers, please increase your patrols in the area NOB drives, because without you and your radars, this guy won't be sufficiently focused on driving. he needs your help   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

hey NOB.... my first opinion of you was right on i guess, you're NAS-lite. anyone disagrees with you and your first reaction is to name call. so let me get this right, i'm on a high horse and am a "nada" because i think it is unnerving to think a person needs a device in their car to keep their mind from wandering? what in the world would happen if your detector died? would you spontaneously start doing crosswords, and forget you're driving? if that's the case, please keep using your "cop finder". and to all law enforcement officers, please increase your patrols in the area NOB drives, because without you and your radars, this guy won't be sufficiently focused on driving. he needs your help   

Yes Curt Henning!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

where do i begin... i had no idea what a curt henning (sic) reference meant. so i looked it up. first, spell the guys name correctly, it'll go a long way in convincing the world you SEEM a little smarter than you actually are. next, the simple fact you referenced a male in the entertainment business known as "proffesional wrestling" is quite telling. which kind of fan are you NOB? the one who thinks it's all real? or the one who knows it's not real, but still wants to believe it is. both are equally sad. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

where do i begin... i had no idea what a curt henning (sic) reference meant. so i looked it up. first, spell the guys name correctly, it'll go a long way in convincing the world you SEEM a little smarter than you actually are. next, the simple fact you referenced a male in the entertainment business known as "proffesional wrestling" is quite telling. which kind of fan are you NOB? the one who thinks it's all real? or the one who knows it's not real, but still wants to believe it is. both are equally sad. 

Yes Curt Hennig!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i guess i was proved wrong, you don't seem any smarter.  there goes my status as "mr. perfect". it was good while it lasted.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

i guess i was proved wrong, you don't seem any smarter.  there goes my status as "mr. perfect". it was good while it lasted.

Yes Albert!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why do get the feeling you're texting all this while driving?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

why do get the feeling you're texting all this while driving?

Why do yous b wrong!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

hey NOB.... my first opinion of you was right on i guess, you're NAS-lite. anyone disagrees with you and your first reaction is to name call.

That's not my first reaction, my second third or generally ever.  You'll need to get your story straight.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

hey NOB.... my first opinion of you was right on i guess, you're NAS-lite. anyone disagrees with you and your first reaction is to name call.

That's not my first reaction, my second third or generally ever.  You'll need to get your story straight.

Becareful NAS this is after all the Curt Hennig of driving & grammer! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Fortunately for me, my grammar is about 99% accurate.  It is true that I sometimes end a sentence with a preposition, but you certainly won't catch me splitting an infinitive!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Fortunately for me, my grammar is about 99% accurate.  It is true that I sometimes end a sentence with a preposition, but you certainly won't catch me splitting an infinitive!

Oh c'mon now, don't be shy. Tell it like it is. 100% is the actual number whether it be grammar or opinion.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Maybe you don't, but don't most people who speak english end up doing it?

Sections
Shortcuts