Chara

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: Chara

IGreat idea but too creative for that idiot Julien!n Response to Chara:
    [QUOTE]The B's should try playing him up front occasionally.  I fully understand Chara's value on the point, but having watched him play for many years now, any time he moves into the offensive end opponents are not prepared for it (Ottawa use to play him their quite frequently). Even if you put him up front on the power play once a game, or only in situations when the team desparately needs a goal (which I think the chances dramatically increase when he is in a forward position).  We have enough talent on our defense to spare Chara for a shift, or two, up front (personally, I would play him as a regular forward, even with his exceptional defensive play - the guy is a true force and opposing D have a hard time handling him). Coach...  when the team desparately needs a goal, try Chara up front. 
    Posted by everyname[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, Chara is a big body.  Put him in front of the net to screen.

Wait, a guy that big?  Put him in goal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

agree with the pp play. ANY idea for the pp would be great.

love how another poster mentioned the b's "declining" penalties ala nfl. that would work out better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Wait, a guy that big?  Put him in goal.
    didn,t work in van, chara has the C ,,Hmmmmmm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattjh. Show mattjh's posts

biggest problem with chara is his toughness not his offense...he's becoming one of the softest big men in the league...chara is not the answer to the Bs struggles on the pp although it would be nice to see him hit the net from the point on occasion

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts