Chara

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Chara

Did anyone think Chara played worse last night after resting for 2 more days?  I thought he looked a lot better, and played tougher, in game 3.  He didn't have a terrible game 4, but it wasn't his best effort.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

Re: Chara

I thought Chara looked dazed.  He seemed lost in the clouds.  Usually when you're playing through an illness like a stomach virus or a fever, your adrenaline is able to carry you (like what happened in Game 3).  Now its been a few days and his body and mind were still recouporating.  Physically he was probably near 100%, but mentally he was out to lunch.

Most notably was on the 2nd goal.  Cammalleri was standing wide open in the crease and Chara was flat footed in the slot.  I think he even looked behind him, as if he didn't even see Cammalleri, expecting to cover someone breaking to the net.  Meanwhile Gionta dishes it through the slot to the tape of Cammalleri.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

I thought he was lacklustre and flat footed all night.  His energy level seemed really low.  He was standing still alot.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He didn't play good. He was fumbling around with the puck several times and looked slower than usual. I thought he would step it up but like most of his past playoff performances he was just not a factor.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

battling a virus and being asked to log big minutes will bring down even a behemoth like Chara....

Sections
Shortcuts