Chara!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Chara!!!!!!

In Response to Chara!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Absolutely AWWWWWFUL.
    Posted by mitchco98[/QUOTE]

He was not at his best tonight, that is for sure...but they won.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

OMG -- Bench him for the rest of the playoffs then trade him as soon as possible. WAKE UP -- The guy (+/- leader and Norris candidate) is constantly on the ice against every top line every game. Granted -- Not his best game but if your going to hone in on every mistake -- go back and watch the game again and see all the good stuff that apparently flies under your flawed radar.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Actually, he and Thomas really had off nights (and that is my only reason for hope!)

I don't expect Seguin and Ryder to do this every night, but I DO expect the Norris and Vezina to be back on the ice for Boston next game.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Actually, he and Thomas really had off nights (and that is my only reason for hope!) I don't expect Seguin and Ryder to do this every night, but I DO expect the Norris and Vezina to be back on the ice for Boston next game.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

The thing is Chara having an off night is akin to an overaverage player having a good one...i will take that any time....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!! : The only Czech that should be part of next years team is Krecji, Kabby drive his sorry a_ss to airport, and PC should take advantage of this playoff run and move Chara and his ridiculios salary out of town. Get a few young studs to play on the blueline god knows defense is NOT a strenght on this team, even with Lurch in the lineup. pull the trigger PC. Time to fleece a GM just like Burke did with Kabby.

LOL

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, he and Thomas really had off nights (and that is my only reason for hope!) I don't expect Seguin and Ryder to do this every night, but I DO expect the Norris and Vezina to be back on the ice for Boston next game.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I don't know about Thomas having an off night... What did he stop 4 breakaways, and at least 4 show stopper saves in front of the net to preserve the win.. Did he give up bad goals, yes , maybe a couple but he battles and fights when crunch time comes... Blame the whole D tonite, I can't think of one that had a great night, except, maybe Kaberle..This was pond hockey at its finest.. Coaches would not appreciate this game..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!! : I don't know about Thomas having an off night... What did he stop 4 breakaways, and at least 4 show stopper saves in front of the net to preserve the win.. Did he give up bad goals, yes , maybe a couple but he battles and fights when crunch time comes... Blame the whole D tonite, I can't think of one that had a great night, except, maybe Kaberle..This was pond hockey at its finest.. Coaches would not appreciate this game..
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

well said and sums it all up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!! : The only Czech that should be part of next years team is Krecji, Kabby drive his sorry a_ss to airport, and PC should take advantage of this playoff run and move Chara and his ridiculios salary out of town. Get a few young studs to play on the blueline god knows defense is NOT a strenght on this team, even with Lurch in the lineup. pull the trigger PC. Time to fleece a GM just like Burke did with Kabby.

Chara is a Slovak and not Czech you dumba**. There is a difference and it would be wise not to make the same mistake to their face if you know what is good for you...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Chara made some nice plays (breakin up that 3 on with a stick poke) and also made a few bad descisions especially in the 3rd period.  Overall, Boychuck was by far the worst defenceman for the Bruins tonight--- a lot of indecision and lack of aggressiveness on his part & his physical game was off as well--- he needs to be much better in game 3.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!! : Are you out of your tree. This guy is way overated and overpaid. When TT is on his game which was most of the season Chara's gaffs don't show up in the fans eyes, nights like tonite TT off his game, show Chara's true colors ORANGE like in a Orange Pylon. Thank god for the rookie or we woud be down 2 games.

LOL

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

If you really think Chara sucks you must have $#!T for brains!  He may have had an off night but you dont win the Norris as a deadbeat.  He plays half the minutes for a Stanley Cup contending team, with one of the best GAA in the season, and does his job VERY consistently.  He has an off night and you want to trade him . . . like I said $#!T for brains . . .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!! : Are you out of your tree. This guy is way overated and overpaid. When TT is on his game which was most of the season Chara's gaffs don't show up in the fans eyes, nights like tonite TT off his game, show Chara's true colors ORANGE like in a Orange Pylon. Thank god for the rookie or we woud be down 2 games.

norris candidate, regarded by everyone but you as an ELITE d man, maybe he didn't have his best game but he was still probably the best blue liner on the ice. Since when is 6.5 million overpaid for possibly the best d man in the game. Think about this, if the entire world disagrees with you, who do you think is wrong, the world, or you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

he looked very tired to me... big dark circles under his eyes not much hustle didnt get much pp time, wonder if he was under the weather or something

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he hasnt been great in the playoffs. 
    Round 1- very avg.  likely not 100% b/c of the flu or whatever he had.
    Round 2- played better but hardly a good series to gauge what any of our players are worth
    Round 3- Not our top dman.  Has looked bad.  Good thing its a team sport and we are tied 1-1.  

In the 6.5 million debate.  He has already made that.  Yes he is overpaid in my eyes but it is what it is.  Chara better step up his game to a new level.  Its what I have been screaming since the start of the playoffs.   He needs to be the best player on the ice for us to have a chance at lord stanley.

I don't care who wins the East,  I just dont see either team matching up well against the West. 

How funny would it be for my boy Torres to play Boston.  Gotta hope for that final.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Didn't notice Chara being THAT bad. Was too busy watching Kaberle have his best game, McQuaid fall down during every puck battle, Ference play solid, Seids make some stellar offensive passes, and Boychuck utterly forget how to play (which was out of character, don't you think?).

Some  were up. Some were down. Chara didn't dominate, so perhaps that alone makes it seem like he had an off night. He certainly wasn't a liability out there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara!!!!!! : norris candidate, regarded by everyone but you as an ELITE d man, maybe he didn't have his best game but he was still probably the best blue liner on the ice. Since when is 6.5 million overpaid for possibly the best d man in the game. Think about this, if the entire world disagrees with you, who do you think is wrong, the world, or you?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support daubs -- I was going to respond but could only sit there stunned at the stupidity simultaneously humming the theme song from the Twilight Zone.